Capítulo 7

"Thanks Lucy," Harry says before walking into my office and shutting the door. "That girl is pretty, boring, but pretty," he tells me plopping himself down on the couch.

"Zayn slept at Louis's last night," I blurt out before thinking.

"Louis is our friend, so stop it, Zayn's a big boy Clara," Harry answers, taking his phone out.

"Okay... When are you leaving?" I ask him, leaning my elbows on the desk.

"Tonight," he mumbles tapping on the screen of his phone.

Harry's going to France to see a friend, she's pretty loaded apparently, she's the one paying for the flights. She must like Harry a lot, I'm not sure he's smitten though.

"You're going to be okay?" He asks quietly.

I nod fiddling with my fingers. I'd told Harry about my breakdown with Zayn the other day, he didn't seem surprised but I know he cares. Only Harry and Louis know about Elias comiting suicide...

"I'm a phone call away if you need me Clara," he reminds me, waving his phone in the air

"I know but I'll feel all lonely for a whole week... " I mumble pouting.

"I thought Pearl was staying the two weeks?" he asks, putting his phone back and getting up of the sofa.

"She is but what until then? It's an entire weekend!" I say exaggerating it a bit.

"Be quiet, please" Harry tells me turning my chair around when he's standing in front of me.

He extends his arms over me, waiting for me to stand up and I smile holding on to his waist to pull myself up.

I'll miss this idiot for the week.

*

It's Saturday morning and I haven't heard a thing about Zayn since I left the cafe two days ago. I would be worried if I hadn't asked him to come with me to the opening... He's probably avoiding me. He won't come and I'll have to face Etienne with no kind of backup.

Part of my Nan's team of stylist had come this morning to try on me some of the dresses she had chosen. She knows I wouldn't know what to use for something like this. Apparently it's more formal than I thought, it's not just a gallery it's more of a show off reunion.

The final dress that apparently fitted 'perfectly' was a rosy colour, long down to the floor, it's fitted under my breasts and there's a slit down the side of the dress. The cleavage was round, with basic straight straps to hold it up.

I don't think i'll put it on until I'm walking out the door. They still have to do my hair and makeup, although that's for other stylists and they're still not here... Nor Zayn.

The man and woman that had to do fix our outfits were currently helping themselves to my fridge, it's not that I mind, I just don't find it professional.

I hear the door unlocking and I run into the hall to find Zayn eyeing me strangely.

"You alright?" he asks warily, shutting the door back.

"I thought... I thought you weren't coming," I tell him slowly.

"It's nearly 1 pm, you told me to be here at noon, yeah?" He asks me looking at the screen on his phone, making sure he's right.

"Yeah, yeah, Uh... There's some people here that need to fit your suit," I explain to him slowly.

He scrunches his nose up and smiles. "Let me have a shower and I'll let you do with me what you need after, okay?" he says with a chuckle while disappearing into his room.

Silence is a scary soundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें