Capítulo 17

ZAYN'S POV

I really didn't want to let Clara get off my lap, but there wasn't really much of a choice when we heard Pearl's voice squeaking something about her school to Harry.

"I'm really sorry," Clara whispers for the third time while she tries to tidy her skirt.

"I still don't get why," I mumble standing up to straighten the back of the fabric on her.

"It's not appropriate..." She whispers just before the door bell rings and she goes off to open it.

Appropriate?

I gaze at the living room door, where she just walk out and get distracted by Harry sitting on the couch, and Pearl showing him something on her phone.

"Clara," I say out loud while I walk to where I assume she'll be.

Her room.

"Yeah?" She asks poping her head out the door.

"It's not like your my adoptive mother, how is fucking not appropriate?" I ask her leaning on the door frame.

"Keep your voice down!" She whispers pulling me into the room. "I know I'm not, I meant doing that kind of things isn't appropriate, in general," she explains, her cheeks slightly tinting.

"Why? You mean like touching each other?" I ask trying to understand where her medieval ideas are getting to.

"We barely know each other," she says crossing her arms over her chest.

"That's what you do when you want to get to know someone you like," I tell her squinting my eyes slightly.

I swear it's like no one's ever had any kind of normal teen conversation with her before.

"No you don't, you go on dates, make sure you like that persons mind and ways," she explains shaking her head with a slight horrified look on her face.

"Yes, that too, but you also need to know the other person in other ways Clara," I try to explain calmly.

"How come?"

"Because you do, imagine you think you love someone, you think his brain's made of gold and he's pretty fit, then what would you do?" I ask her trying to picture the world like she does.

"Well if I've know him for a long time and I'm sure I love him I guess I'd sleep with him," she tells me slightly shrugging.

"Okay, cool, that's fine," I say. "Imagine you sleep with him and he makes you feel nowhere near as good as I did fifteen minutes ago. Then what?"

Her face immediately flushes and I can't help the smirk when she tries to look somewhere else.

"I don't know... Maybe it'll get better?" She asks looking back at me.

"Maybe," I smile sitting on the armchair in the corner of her room. "Or maybe you'll spend another couple years hoping it'll get better," I shrug stretching my legs to lean my feet on her bed.

She frowns and sits next to my feet, pushing them down.

"Sex isn't the most important thing, you know?" She tells me.

I can sense she's getting anoyed. The kind of anoyed she gets when I'm right and she realises I am.

"Of course not, but it makes a connexion between people even stronger Clara, and if that doesn't work, things slowly fall into place," I say tapping my thigh.

"Why are we even going on about this?" She asks me standing up.

"Because you think it's bad to do natural things that humans do," I say quietly.