Part 23

"I believe I win," I said as I picked up the ball and looked at Nagumo who had his usual smile, I thought he'd be mad at his defeat but that wasn't the case.

"Nice game, just know you won't get lucky next time."

He proceeded to pat my head which I dodged.

"Sorry, sorry. Just thought I'd be friendly with you."

Once I won, just like he promised, he left.

I was happy that he finally left but what do I do with Hiyori and Honami?

They don't seem to be in the mood to play anymore.

In fact, they don't look well at all.

They had played to their heart's content just a few minutes ago but now they looked like they couldn't even move.

"Man! That was a hard match doncha think so too, Kiyotaka?"

"It sure was."

I said as I watched them both play on the sand.

"I think we have enough points to purchase something to spend the time don't you agree?"

I would have lied if I said this doesn't sit right with me, but once Honami gets into it, she won't stop.

"I think we should let Hiyori decide."

"Oh yeah! Shiina-san! What do you think?"

Hiyori had kept quiet for a while but once she gets to it she's very lively.

"I think we should, we've worked hard, I think we deserve it."

"Then it's settled, we should take a half-hour break, then we'll get to it."

They both clapped their hand together making their hand splash water to my face.

"Are you okay with not wearing a swimsuit, Honami?"

"I'll be fine, I don't like showing too much skin, to begin with."

"Fine by me."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once we got what we needed I laid down on the sand trying to catch some sleep since I hadn't been able to sleep much last night and I was completely drained.

Honami must have been tired as well since she also had some sleep.

While I was trying to sleep I was kept awake by the sound of the waves which kept on splashing towards my face which made me move a little farther away.

26 Minutes Left.

Once I got further away I tried to lay down again but was hit by the waves once again.

I felt as if this was some sort of cartoon joke that made the waves follow me.

I quickly thought of a strategy and noticed how Honami hadn't been hit by the waves.

I wanted to lay next to her to avoid getting soaked again but if any of the teachers saw us like that we'd probably get scolded.

That would be embarrassing.

If I were to move farther away then I'd avoid the waves but the shade wouldn't be there anymore.

I gave up and instead watched the sea.

The waves were gently drenching the sand, unlike when I was there.

It almost looks like it was forging its own sea-song.