Characters

00
Love,abuse,death,secrets,journey to self-love

Celeste Marie Monet
A 19-year old girl that was born in Paris that wants to live her dream life. Since she was little she always wanted to join the music industry,her vocals are not the best but she plays the Violine since she was 8 years old. She's a very passionate person and tends to care more about others than herself. She never really had anyone to follow her journey into self-love and self-growth except for her best friend Jaquline or that she likes to call Jaq.

Harry Edward Styles
A handsome looking 20 year old boy. His biggest dream is it to start a big career to make his mother proud. He always wanted to be a big legend that everyone would remember if he would die one day.He always wanted to have a reason to get famous not just because he wanted his name to grow, he always wanted to show others that it is possible to grow without doing any big magic.

Jacqueline là sotto

Jacqueline is Celeste's best friend they know each other for about 10 years now. Her mom and dad got  divorced because things didn't work out as they expected. Her mom owns a bakery and Jacqueline is there most of the time to  help her mother. Because of her past it is really hard for her to talk about feelings and express feelings towards others.