four

Harry Styles
My typical morning routine is getting a coffee at the beach wood café. My favorite so far. I was wearing a white shirt, some winered pants and some vans. To top that off I was wearing a pair of Gucci sunglasses, so nobody could tell I had zero sleep last night and might as well to protect my sensitive eyes. I didn't really feel like driving today so I walked there. On my way to the café I saw a bakery that looked very nice and comfortable to sit in. It was a French bakery. The walk there was actually very quiet there was nothing I could've overthought about wich is very good for moments after yesterday. After I got into the café I heard one of the baristas yelling
" hey Harry it's been a while since we met "
That actually made me smile and feel something after a while.

"Hey mate what's up you doing alright?" I replied
"Always mate" he said and gave me a smile.
"I'll just have my usual order but could you add a bagel with cream cheese to the side please?"
" of course. I will be taking care of you today take a seat " he murmured

"Thank you mate" I said and walked to one of the empty tables that was near the bar.

After about 10 minutes everything was done and the nice barista gave me my coffee and bagel.

"Thank you mate" I gave him a big smile

As soon as I was about to bite into my fresh bagel someone called me.

"Fuck sakes" I shout out.
"Hello?!" My voice cracks.
"Hey Harry it's me Adam. Do you mind hanging out today? He asks.
" hey mate. No sorry I can't. I need a day for myself yesterday was not really it. What about tomorrow?.

"Oh sorry about that. Okay tomorrow sounds good have a nice one bye."

I wanted to say bye but he immediately cut me off.
He seemed so weird. He was rushing a lot and is voice was very shaky.
"Is he planning something?" I ask myself. No Harry why would he. You watch too many movies.

I finally had the peace to eat. I ate my bagel and walked around a little bit.it was a very sunny day so I had use the opportunity to go on a walk. Going on walks is like free therapy,you forget about all the bad thoughts and the storm that is going around in your head and just enjoy the beautiful things around you.

On my way home I saw that café again but something dragged me not to go in there. I was hike alone. Sarah and Mitch went on a little vacation wich they really deserve after all of the rings they saw me going trough for the past year.

Celeste Marie Monet
7:30am

The sun slowly started to rise and the birds were singing. I woke up with a really good feeling as if something special would happen today. I got out of my bed,brushed my teeth and dressed.
I grabbed some black baggy jeans and a sage green long sleeve. My mornings are the same everyday noting really special about it. As soon as I was finished with everything I got out and locked the door to walk to the bakery. I was not even one step in and Jaq came up to me with such a high amount of energy.

" Celeste you won't believe who's gonna show up here today."
"I'm confused. Sorry am I supposed to know?" I replied.
" You're such a dummy. She slapped her forehead. HARRY Adams's friend."

I gave her a weird look" so what does that mean to us? Is he a celebrity?.
" You are so stupid. That's your chance to get to know someone or even get with someone."she says as she was shaking me till I got dizzy.
" No" I murmur.
" why?" She asks.
"No really interested in love. Don't believe in that well I do but also not it's a complicated thing."
"Oh sorry then" she murmurs.

Noting really special happened after Jaq got mad at me for not waning to "get with someone".
I do understand her. That she is a little worried about me being so lonely but I can't really help it. I can't force someone to be in love with me. If it comes it comes.
I was reading a book until someone came in. There he was wearing wine red jeans and a white baggy shirt. I couldn't really see his eyes because if his glasses. He had light brown hair it looked so fluffy and curly. From 6ft I could smell his cologne, a mix of sweet vanilla and cinnamon. As soon as he took his glasses off his eyes met mine. Green with a little bit of icy blue in the middle.

" My favorite café is actually the beach wood café but might come here often" he said his first words.
From his accent I could tell he is British.
Adam and Harry took a seat next to me I didn't really look at both of them I kept looking at my book but I wasn't reading because I was paying attention on what they talked about. Jaq was still in the kitchen I don't really know what she did we haven't talked since she said that but that's so childish and immature of both of us.

Adam and Harry talked about a lot of stuff I could even keep it up. My mind kept telling me to join the conversation but it was very hard for me to spit out any word not even a little "hi". Oh god what am I doing.

After a while I heard them talking about music and I had to speak up.
"Music? I love music I own a violin" I said in a very shaky voice.
"That's great. I own a piano and a few guitars" he replied.

His voice is so calming.

"Do you sing?" He asked a
"No sadly. I wish I could but my only talent is playing an instrument. What about you?"
I don't really know what was hitting me to keep this conversation. Usually I'm not able to. Not even a phone call.

While he talked to Adam he was looking over to me. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his and he couldn't keep his off of mine.

" What's your name darling?" He leans over to me.
"Celeste Marie Monet" I replied with a smile.
" Like that. Introducing ourselves with our middle and last names. Harry Edward styles" he gives a smile back.

I started to notice a lot of little details of his appearance wich I normally never pay attention to.He has a lot of rings on and a lot of tattoos that cover his long arms. His love language is getting tattoos I can tell. His teeth are perfect. Two of them look like little bunny teeth, the rest of them are very straight and white. His hair was very very curly. I assume he got back from the beach. He also carried  a brown ,heavy book with him. It looked like a diary it was full with little sticky notes, it was about to explode.

"It's heavy isn't it?"I said out loud but regret that.
" did I just say that out loud?"

Harry laughed." Well I think you did. It's okay,yes it is very"

I was glad that he wasn't feeling uncomfortable around me in general because thats how I think people feel about me. Harry was the opposite feeling. He opens up a lot and is able to keep a convo with everyone. His life must be perfect.

" Hello Celeste?!?" He waves at me.
"Uh,oh sorry. Thought about something else" I replied.
"May I have your number? You seem like a fun person to hand out with".

" My-My"
" Number" he cuts me off .
"uh yeah sure" I murmur.
"You don't really seem sure about that decision" he replies.
"No no I'm pretty sure about that it's just sometimes I just speak without thinking about what I'm saying or how I'm acting sorry about that" I said.

I gave him my number and I was very surprised auch a handsome,smart guy asking for my number? This has to be a dream. He was about to leave the store but before that he hugged me and Adam.

What a crazy day..