two

I'll add a song and as soon as you see the * you can play it if you want to <3.

7:30 In the morning as I looked out of my wide opened window. The sun was shining. As I got out of my bed looking out of the window, the summer breeze hit my face  and blew my hair back. "It's only  7:30 in the morning and the streets are so full with people" I said while my voice was cracking because I just woke up. I hopped under the shower took a little care of my dry hair and brushed my teeth . After about 40 minutes I got out and got a call from Jaq. I didn't expect her to call this early, but we'll that's Jaq full of surprises every day .

" Goood morning ." she speaks up in a high voice
" what's up crazy." I responded
" Do you want to go to the mall today.?"
" I don't really know yet i just got out do the shower and I think I have a few things to do but I'll call you later and let you know.
"Okay. Take care of yourself." she responded in a calming tone
" I will. Bye. "

I walked into my closet and took some some blue-washed jeans out, and a withe shirt that I wanted to tuck in. Nothing special but jewelry will add a little something to it. I was all dressed and put on a little makeup. Little bit of blush, concealer, mascara and blood red lipstick.
" perfect" I said out loud

My parents work a lot so basically this is my own house and I'm very used to it being very quiet. My mom left some French toast on the kitchen counter, but I wasn't  really hungry it was only 8:30 In the morning and that's a bit too early for me to eat.
After a while I realized that I don't have a lot to do except to try out my new violin.
I took her out of the beautiful case that the Violine shop men gave to me. It was a black shiny wooden case that I had to decorate a little. The inside is red and has a fuzzy fabric. It got a lot of cleaning products since it got cleaned every day for about 4years. I was trying not to touch it with my greasy hands.
*play now*
The first cord came out loud. It sounded like an angel coming out of heaven. This violin was something special and I knew that I would have her for a long time. I continued to play until Jaq called again.

" he- " as I cut her off.
" seriously?"
" oh sorry not sorry. Forget the mall we have to help my mom "
" again? I responded just kidding I'd love to"
" I'll pick you up in about 30 mins alright?"
" Okay see you Jaq"

I didn't really need to bring any stuff with me except for my phone.

There she was.
" oh look at Celeste Marie, is she going on a date?"
" Thank you, but as much as I wish no. Just felt like looking a bit extra? I'd say  but look at you miss sotto looking cute as always "
" Thank you I really appreciate it " she giggled
"Let's go!" I said while grabbing her wrist

The bakery was only 20 minutes away so we decided to walkt there. As soon as we arrived Jacqulines mom said hi and told me what I had to do today.
On today's menu is:
Lemon pie
Cream brûlée
French toast
And crepes.

I prepared everything for the lemon pie and crepes. The kitchen there is massive so it was me, maman sotto and Jaq. Jaq made the Creme brûlée and her mom made French toast.  After a  an hour she left for a important appointment. We listened to music Adam her coworker came to help but got out with his friend Harry . I'd like to meet that Harry friend he's talking about him a lot so he must be a funny guy even if I don't like making new friends or meeting people.  Jaq threw a handful of flour on me we laughed a lot and I just enjoyed these moments with her.

Today was a really good day.