three

Harry Edward styles

" 3am and I'm still sitting here. Not one word on this
sheet of paper."as I spoke in a very exhausted voice
" All of these  sleepless nights for nothing. No one will ever listen to my music,ever since she left me I'm falling apart,I'm loosing myself, I'm so unmotivated to write any songs. That is it"Falling", a song with with a very deep meaning behind it. A song about someone that I loved, maybe too much,maybe too little. Do I even want to be me? Do I want to be Harry? " my overthinking brain is taking me over

All of sudden a little melody came into my head I started to play this melody over and over again until I had an idea.

"I'm in my bed,but you're not here
And there's no one to blame but the drink in my wandering hands"
"Think Harry,think" I tried to concentrate.

" forget what I said,it's not what I meant
And I can't take it back, I cant unpack the baggage you left"

"I couldn't stop,but add more and more lyrics to it"

"What am i now? What am I now
What if I'm someone I don't want around?"
"I'm falling again,I'm falling again,I'm falling"
"What if I'm down?"
"What if I'm out?"
"What if I'm someone you won't talk about?"
"I'm falling again,I'm falling again,I'm falling"

"You said you care"
"And you missed me too"
"And I'm well aware that I write too many songs about you"
"And the coffee's out"
"At the beach wood cafè"
"And it kills me 'cause I know we've run out if things we can say"
"What if I'm down?"
"What if I'm out?"
"What if I'm someone you won't talk about?"
"I'm falling again I'm falling again,I'm falling"
"And I get the feeling that you'll never nee-

"Harry it's almost 4 in the morning why are you up?" As Mitch was cutting me off

" Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

" Go to bed Harry I'll finish this song for you. Do you want to write it down?" Mitch asks

" No. this is a song that  I'll never forget about" I replied with a little amount of energy
" Thank you Mitch and sorry for disturbing your sleep."

"It's okay H, go it bed now"

" I really need to stop thinking about her and I need to stop writing songs about her. Ever since she left it's so empty and I feel so lonely. I feel like she was giving me the energy I needed in my life. I miss her,her smell of flowers,her British accent and all of the things she has done for me, but I was in a lot of pain because of her. Oh god let Someone change my life in the way she did."

" I didn't really sleep at all. Probably only 2-3 hours. I kept overthinking and I can't stop it. Ones it starts it never ends. It's like a dark hole once you get in it's hard to get out. I don't really know what I feel or if I even feel something. At the same time I'm so happy about the people I have around me, but all of sudden something gets over me and is dragging me into something that I can't really describe in any words. I miss myself.

8:00am

I got out of my bed to see Sarah and Mitch sitting on the couch writing something, I couldn't really tell what it was.

"What are you guys doing?" I put a fake smile on.

"Oh morning Harry. Sarah responded. We're finishing the song for you."

"There was actually no need to,but thank you guys so much!"

I walked to the fridge to grab some orange juice as Mitch asked

"Do you have any other songs that you finished,or have to finish?"
"Yeah I have two.Two others called fineline and to be so lonely plus falling,so that's 3,but that's enough for now no one is going to listen to my music anyways so what's the point of keep on writing"
And I closed the fridge aggressively,

Why's that? Mitch put his"what are you trying to say" face on

"I don't know" as these words came out of my mouth, my throat got very dry and tight.

So you do know that every other solo artist started off as you're doing now? Harry as much as I love you,but it doesn't work like that how is any label able to find you if you're keeping this energy? You need to believe in yourself,that's the key to make your dreams come true. I'm pretty sure that you will be the most successful men in the music industry and lots of people will be looking up to you and think about how they want to as successful as you are. If you're happy doing what you're doing nobody can tell you that you're not successful. Think about it H.

I will Mitch, I will.