seven

Harry Edward Styles

Meanwhile Mitch and Sahra are back from their little weekend-trip. It was nice having a big house for yourself but I missed them. Mitch looked like he had a little secret he wanted to tell me, so he came up and carried a little letter with him.

"What's that" I asked.

"I planned something so this was the reason for this little trip" he said and handed me the letter.

"What's going on here" I had no idea what that could've been.

I opened it and it was a audition from a music label called "columbia records" it said

Hello Dear Harry,

My name is Valerius my last name is not so important for you since we will be hopefully working together! We would love to see you here for a audition. We are okay with any date,any time.

just mail us back!

all the greetings Valerius.C

"Mitch you did not" I said in a shaky voice.

"We did it" he answered.

"I can't thank you enough. Thank you for going through every shit with me. I have no words.One of my biggest dreams having the chance to become a real thing.  A thing I've been dreaming about for so long and a dream my mother had aswell ". I teared up a little.

"Naww let it out" Sahrah said.

"So when do you wan't to audition?"Mitch asked.

"I don't really know. I have to prepare myself for this so a week probably". I said

Everyone else agreed with this decision. I can't believe that this is really happening.Me a big star in a huge arena on stage. Wow . I must be dreaming.

I couldn't wait to tell Adam and Celeste about this, but I had to wait until the audition had started and I got trough. All I did was singing and writing. Technically I already have a few songs for a album ready but still there's a lot missing and we don't know if the band that I will be having likes these. This is a beginning of a new Chapter and the beginng of a new Harry.

I hope that I will be getting through.

I wrote so many songs

*disclaimer i know that one of these songs arren't on the album i just wanted to let my fantasy play a little role here*

Falling

Fine Line

Craving love

and Watermelonsugar

I know a lot is missing here but still working on it. How do I explain Watermelonsugar?. I was on cocaine  that explains all but I can't be walking in there and tell them, got to make something up for that.

I had a little time for myself so I decided to check up on Celeste as the good friend I am.

"Hello Celeste I hope you're doing a bit better since last time. If there's any need remember one call away!"

I hope she's doing good. She seems emotionally dead. Dark eyebags, chapped lips,cold skin,very pale. She must have been dealing with a lot of stuff. I decided to leave because she was very close to cry her soul out .Makes you look like being on mushrooms. Not so great.

After an hour she finally responded.

"Hi Harry thanks for asking. Much better. Same goes to you.How are you?"

"I'm really good. Some exicting news on the way,but saving that for the nex t time .See ya!" I replied.

"Sounds very mysterious,haha,See ya!"

Today was the day. We had to be there at 8:30 nobody knows why they decided to hear an audition this early but we had to. At about 7:30 we started to drive there. I didn't prepare for "The talk" I'm pretty sure I will be able to talk without any trouble.

We arrived there at time. From the outside the studio looked quite small,but as soon as we walked in, it was huge. So many records of big artists like Beyonce, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Shakira ,Eddie Murphy and so much more . At the front door was a nice old lady that told us where we had to go . It looked very nice in there. Brown funiture black and white walls. Like that.

We got to the door the Lady told us to go in and there he was my probably soon to be Manager. He wasn't bald but not much hair left ,a grey suit on and his eyes were very icy blue.

"Hello Harry .Very nice to meet you!"

I could tell that he was Italian by his accent .

"Hello Valerius" I replied while shaking his handy, mine were very sweaty but I  couldn't help it.

"So we are here to plan big things. I wan't to hear some of the things you recorded and I want to hear you sing live"He said.

"Okay so here is a CD with all of the songs I've already written,not a lot but a start for all of this.

I started to play all of the songs. The first one was Falling and he looked very impressed

"Like this song .Full with emotion" he said and nooded his head along the melody.

"So far I like these songs, still there are some lyrics we have to work on. Now there are two very important questions I have for you. 1st. Why do you want to get your music career so big?.  2nd. What brought you to make music " He said.

" Great questions. As a little kid I always enjoyed to listen to music and even thought about being a big artist once I grow up. Music expresses a lot of  different feelings are  the main thing I use in my songs . Without having to explain how you feel. You basically just sing the song and everybody knows how you feel. I want to get my music this big I want to show people that you can reach your goals no matter how small or unknown you are. I don't like the word famous, because some day I will die and everyone would be like "oh he was famous" but was that the reason he died? What made him famous? Wat brought him to this spot? And mainly who."

"I am impressed" he said.

I was sure that I will be working under this record lable. A feeling told me that and my feeling is never wrong.

We talked a little and I had to sing one of the songs,so he would be sure that I am able to sing without any autotune, so I did and we left after that. The studio was incredibly big and I could already see my self there everyday.

"What a Poet you are" Sarah said.

"I had to convince him that I'm not only talented but smart at the same time. Not of a big Poet" I replied.

Adam

Another day at the bakery even if I don't want to be here and have other plans it has to work like this for now. I finish at 5 and now it's only 2. I'm alone with Jaquline. God how I hate her. It's a strong word but i cannot look her in these dirty eyes 

//