31

// next day

stella pov

after a breakfast of toasted bagels and cream cheese (is that what americans eat idk bestie-em) and a bowl of cereal, i got changed for the day and went over to george and dream at nick's house.

i walked in on a conversation between george and dream about the bleached hair george photos that had been circulating on twitter, and i had an idea.

s-"can we PLEASE do it, i've never dyed my hair i'll do it with you."

nick walked through the door. "what we on about?"

d-"stella and george are gonna bleach their hair"

nick looked at me. "really? don't do all of it please no i love your hair."

s-"wait okay i have an offer. i'll bleach,"

i picked up a few strands of my hair from the front, not quite like the egirls, but, small, thin strips. 3 or 4 of them, at the front of my head.

s-"these parts only, not my whole head. BUT, on one condition."

n-"yes...?"

s-"you have to do some identical. in the same places."

he thought for a second, then held out his hand. "deal." i took it, and shook.

d-"great. i'll drive, we can make it a vlog. who's channel are we putting it on?"

s-"probably george's. after all , he's the one doing his whole head."

we got to the car, and george suddenly said something. "wait... do i have to do my eyebrows too?"

i looked at dream. he shook his head.

d-"nah that's just mean."

n-"i swear to god i'll murder you if this makes my hair fall out stella."

s-"chiiiill"

i handed the camera to dream. since he's already blonde, he won't need to bleach his hair. plus it would probably fall out, but whatever.

he started recording and put the camera on george, who was sat next to him in the backseat. i was driving, and nick was in the passenger seat.

g-"okay so those two are dying streaks in the front of their hair, and i'm going fully blonde."

s-"are you gonna do white blonde or yellow blonde?"

george looked at me, face blank. "what?"

s-"white blonde or yellow blonde?"

he looked at dream behind the camera and back at me. "there's a difference?"

s-"yeah. pick one before we get there, i'll let you have a think."

n-"nope can we do white please i don't want yellow hair. if i'm doing this it has to at least look good. i don't wanna be on one of those hair fails videos."

g-"valid. i think white will look better anyways."

s-"plus it's not even fully white. it's like, just not as yellow as yellow blonde."