When You're Scared

Caspian

You were getting ready for battle when he noticed how anxious you looked. You tried to calm yourself down, but when that didn't work he grabbed your hand and put his arm around you whispering "It's gonna be OK. I'm here, I won't let you get hurt, I promise.". He gives you a hug and holds your hand as you both walk into battle.

Peter

Your eyes fly open hearing another noise, it doesn't sound like the usual rustling of the wind, it sounds different. Your hands grip the duvet, your nails embedding themselves into it. You nudge your boyfriend but he doesn't awaken, instead he just continues snoring. Your eyes wonder around the dark room nervously. You hear little footsteps on the floorboards quietly. You nudge your boyfriend again, a groan escapes his lips. You pull at the duvet your mind running fast, 100 possibilities running through your head. "Go to sleep it's the dog" Peter groans moving around and wrapping an arm around you. You let out a breath and ease into him, realizing it was only the puppy walking around the halls of the house.

Edmund

You shake in his arms. Thunderstorms were the one thing you hated the most. You've been scared of them ever since yo were a child. The pounding of rain, the flash of lightning , but Ed knows this. He takes you in his arms and comforts you as the tears stream down your face. "I love you," he murmurs over and over.

Eustace

You had a doctors appointment and you had to get a shot and you had asked Eustace if he could go with you since he knew you were scared of needles. "Alright y/n, are you ready?" the doctor asks. "Honestly, no" you say. She chuckled and you were closing your eyes tightly. Feeling Eustace hold your other hand calmed you down a bit. "It's over. You can relax now.", he calmly says.