He Thinks You're Cheating

(warning: rushed writing + bad grammar)

Caspian

You had run into your room after Caspian has accused you of cheating on him with Peter. You sat on your bed, crying when Caspian had come in. "Why did you run away?", he asks. You get up, facing him, angry that , that was all he could say. "Are you serious Cas? How else would you like me to react? You accused me of cheating on you with my best friend", you yell as you wipe your tears. He sighs, "I'm sorry but everyone has been saying you and Peter were together. How else would you have liked me to react?". You scoff, "I would have liked it if you asked me what was going on. I didn't cheat on you. I can't believe you believe what others have to say about me being faithful". He sighs, "I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to think. We hardly ever spend any time together". You smile slightly, "Next time just talk to me". He smiles, wrapping his arms around you, "I will".

Peter

You had found Peter sitting alone under a tree so you walked over to him, wondering what was bothering him so much as he had a frown on his face. "What's wrong?", you ask as you sit down next to him. "Why don't you ask your precious boyfriend Caspian?" You look at him confused, "What are you talking about, Peter?". He sighs, "Maybe we shouldn't be together, seeing as you would rather be with him." You gasp, "Are you serious? Not only did you just accuse me of cheating on you with our friend but now you are trying to break up with me". He notices the tears that are falling down your cheeks, "I didn't want to make you cry. I'm sorry. I just hate the fact that you spend more time with him than me". You smile, wiping the tears off your cheeks, "I love you stupid. I would never cheat on you". He smiles, "I'm sorry for accusing you". You smile, sitting between his legs so that your back is resting against his chest, "You better be sorry". You both laugh, happy to finally be spending time together.

Edmund

You had returned to your room pretty late, exhausted from all the fighting Peter has been teaching you. "Took you long enough", says Edmund as soon as you walk into the room. Your eyebrows scrunch, confused, "Sorry. I did tell you I would be back late". He scoffs, "I didn't think you would be with your boyfriend". You look at him, shocked, "What are you talking about? You're my boyfriend and I'm not cheating on you". He scoffs, "Well considering all the time you spend with Peter, you should be together". You scoff, "You're unbelievable. I would never cheat on you. The only reason why I was him was because you refused to teach me how to fight". He looks at you with a blank expression, "I'm sorry. I just don't like you spending so much time with my brother". You smile, moving closer to him, "Then you teach me". He smiles, wrapping his arms around you, "I will".

Eustace

"I'm going to help Edmund. I'll see you later", you say to Eustace as you get up. He scoffs, "Tell your boyfriend I say hi". You look at him, confused, "My boyfriend? What are you talking about? You're my boyfriend". He laughs, "Not according to all the time you spend with Edmund.". You gasp, "Are you seriously saying I would cheat on you?". He scoffs, "You already are. Just leave, it's not like you want to be here anyway". He still hadn't looked at you but when he does, he notices tears falling down your cheeks, "Why are you crying?". You scoff, "Oh I don't know, maybe because my stupid boyfriend accused me of cheating on him when I haven't". he looks at you, "Really?". You sigh, "You are such an idiot, I would never cheat on you. I love you". He smiles slightly, "I love you too. I'm sorry". You smile, hugging him, "You better be". He chuckles, wrapping his arms around you.