When You're Mad

Caspian

When you're angry at someone else, Caspian feels the need to fix it. He'll make funny faces at you, fetch your favourite foods, anything to put a smile back on your face.

However if your anger is directed at him, he'll get defensive and yell back at you. Your arguments get really heated and you storm out, that's when he gets scared you won't come back and he goes after you and apologises.

Peter

When you're mad at someone, so is he. So, he's not so great at calming you down, in fact, he hypes you up. So if the person who pissed you off isn't sorry, they're about to be.

When he's the one responsible for your anger, he feels really bad. Nonstop apologising. When he can't get past your silent treatment, he'll start to press soft kisses on your shoulders, neck, jawline and when he's made his way to your ear he will softly whisper more apologies.

Edmund

When your upset, Edmund will take you out to race your horses or to spar. Anything to let off steam. He wouldn't want you losing your shit, now would he?

When you're angry at him, though, he thinks it's cute. He'll tease you about how red your cheeks get and how adorable you look with your arms crossed at him. He only gets forgiven after you've thrown a few objects at him.

Eustace

Whether you're mad at someone else or him (especially when it's him), Eustace will avoid you at all costs. Because he's terrified of you when you're angry. He's even more frightened when you're silently mad. That means you're planning something and he's rather be left out of it. 

For his own safety.