6

It is a Saturday afternoon. Taehyung parks his car not too far away from Yoongi's house and runs the rest of the way. He rings the doorbell impatiently and prays the ex-rapper is at home. Promotion days for his latest drama is around the corner and he won't be able to come down for a while and if he has to leave again without having seen Yoongi then -

There's a metal clanking noise followed by the metal gate sliding open and Yoongi is in front of him.

They both stare at each other for a few seconds.

Then Yoongi slides the gate open further. "Get in." He turns around and says, "close it." So, Taehyung shuts the gate and trails after the other man.

Once they are inside, Yoongi stops in front of him in the living room and he looks troubled.

"What is wrong, hyung?"

"I-"

Minji comes running to the room then and smiles when she sees Taehyung. "Ahjussi." Taehyung smiles back. She is wearing a schoolbag, hair nicely combed. Even Yoongi looks dressed up.

"Are you going somewhere? I can come back later." He really can't but he would put in the effort to sneak away at some point. He has done it a countless number of times for far less important reasons. He can surely do it for Yoongi.

"I am. I have some meetings with some music PD-nims."

"Oh." Damn. He really should ask for that phone number. "I can leave if you want me to."

"It is fine." He glances at his daughter and then looks at Taehyung fleetingly and looks away. "You can stay here if you want." Taehyung is surprised is an understatement. "I am taking Minji with me. Just don't open the door for anyone." Then he falters. "Do you want to wait? I .. It might take a few hours."

"I will wait for you, hyung." His heartbeat is a little louder. Yoongi is letting him stay; letting him wait for him in his house.

Yoongi nods, still not meeting his eyes. "I'll show you how to use the lock. Give me five minutes." Yoongi leaves the room.

"Ahjussi?"

Taehyung looks down. "Yes?" Minji didn't really talk with him last time.

"Are you appa's friend?"

"More like a dongsaeng."

"From school?"

"I met him when I was in school, yes." He doesn't want to give anything away if he can.

"Ohh. So long ago."

"Very long." He smiles. A long time. His love for Yoongi has remained steady. Maybe that is why he is getting this chance.

"That's good. Appa doesn't have many friends."

"No?" Isn't he still friends with the rest of BTS?

"Minji-ah, I am ready." Yoongi walks back into the room, struggling to put his wristwatch on. He looks at the actor. "There's food in the fridge. You can have anything you'd like." Yoongi then proceeds to show him how the lock systems work and how to check the intercom if someone rang the bell.

Ten minutes later, Taehyung is alone in the house. He decides to check the fridge in the kitchen as he's hungry. Surprisingly, there is only "healthy" food but on second thoughts, Yoongi as a father, he wouldn't be irresponsible. He finds a container labelled 'soup' so he takes some of that in a bowl kept in one of the cabinets and sits down at the dining table.

He doesn't understand how Yoongi is letting him back so easily? He'd struggle a lot if it were him.

Once he finishes the soup, he puts the bowl in the sink and washes his hands. Then he rethinks and washes the bowl, dries it and puts it back in the cabinet.

Impression. Impression.

He wanders around for a few minutes, unsure of what to do next. He finds himself on the sofa again sometime later and decides to rest. He didn't exactly have any further plans for the day. So, he turns his phone off again and lies down on the sofa. It is a few minutes of the struggle of trying to find the right angle to be comfortable in and then he is falling asleep.

*

Taehyung wakes up, confused and well-rested. Where is he again? Years of waking up in random places with strangers leave him worried.

He sits up on the sofa, a thin blanket slipping off him. Ah. Yoongi's place.

He rubs an eye with a hand, yawning. He feels so well rested. Damn. How long had he slept for? He pushes the blanket aside. Yoongi is back.

Did Yoongi got to sleep too? What-

As if sensing that the actor is up, Yoongi comes into the living room.

"You're awake."

"Yeah." Taehyung clears his throat. "When did you get back?"

"Long enough that Minji is asleep now."

"Oh." He checks his watch. It is ten past ten. Damn.

"You looked tired."

"Hyung," Taehyung pats the space next to him. "Sit down." He has a slight headache. He squeezes his eyes shut.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Taehyung blinks his eyes several times. He opens his eyes and sees Yoongi settling down next to him. He has to ask. "Why?"

"Would you rather I ask you to leave?"

"Hyung," says with trepidation as a thought enters his mind, "are you - is this because- are you just being nice? If this out of-"

"Yah, Taehyung-ah, don't be a dumbass." Before he is able to process it, Yoongi grabs him by the collars and moves to sit on him. Sit o him. Is this a dream? He is literally straddling him. Years of practice and simple reflex, his hands immediately rest on both the legs. Taehyung stares at the older man with wide eyes. "I know it is such a short time but I have had a lot of time to think but if I keep thinking we will waste more time. I am not exactly getting younger and you are... " Yoongi falters and Taehyung thinks his own brain is freezing up.

"Hyung..."

"Do you want this or not?" Yoongi looks at him, determination clear in his eyes.

"Yes," Taehyung replies with zero hesitance.

"Then I want it too." So Yoongi then kisses him and Taehyung thinks he is going to float away in happiness. His fingers dig hard into Yoongi's thighs as he tries to kiss back with as much as he got. His right-hand brushes his thigh before moving up his back, shoulders to his nape. His hold is slightly strong on the other man, unable to decide whether to restrain him or pull him in closer. Unlike the last time, their kiss this time is all tongue pulling, sucking, and filthy. He wonders for a few seconds where Yoongi learned to kiss like this. The actor pulls back first, his chest very slightly heaving, looking at Yoongi in a new light. He doesn't pull back too far as he still holds Yoongi by the neck and they breathe heavily onto each other. He feels the hot huffs as much he hears the pants.

"Are you sure?" He needs to make sure.

Yoongi grinds down on him for an answer and Taehyung groans.

Taehyung captures the pretty mouth again in a kiss.

a/n: New chapter will be posted next week.