Chapter 13

"Where is your dad?" Taehyung asks, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice as they move their luggage into Yoongi's childhood bedroom whose interior to Taehyung's surprise has changed very much since he was last here.

Taehyung is worried.

"It is fine. He won't be rude to you," Yoongi answers the unsaid.

"That's not what I'm worried about, hyung. I don't want to insult Minji's grandad in her presence but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch him tell you shit. I already did that once."

Yoongi smiles at the other man. "No, Minji's grandad shouldn't be insulted in her presence but also I cannot begrudge someone standing up for me, trying to defend my honour. Thank you but it won't come to that. He doesn't care now as it was all about extending the bloodline then. Now, I'm raising his elder son's daughter."

Taehyung with the utmost sincerity says, "If I could, I'd give you my children." 

Yoongi lets out a bark of laughter, caught off guard and then says, shaking his head, "Yeah, I know."

"You do?"

"I remember."

"You remember?"

"Yes. You already told me that once."

"Really? When?"

"When we were shooting Bon Voyage."

"Uh..."

"You don't remember?"

Taehyung's cheeks dust pink but he continues, "Not saying that but I suppose it only proves my sincerity." 

"I know you are sincere, Kim Taehyung-ssi. That is why you're with me in my parent's house in my bedroom right now with me. I believe you."

 "I am not here just because I want to sleep with you, hyung.  I am here because I want to be but I also want more than that."

"I know," Yoongi replies softly. He gently holds Taehyung's hand.

After all, Taehyung is still here with him. That says something for itself.

Taehyung rubs his cheek against Yoongi's hair and then asks,

"Why does the bedroom look so different now?"

"Because I'm no longer the son who left during high school. I'm now an adult who regularly visits his parents' home."

"Ah."

"Though there is one thing missing still."

"Which is what?"

Yoongi grins as he pushes Taehyung back onto the bed. He climbs over the long-legged man and says coquettishly, "Have sex with my boyfriend."

Taehyung laughs in disbelief. "Hyung, your parents are downstairs."

"So?"

"So," Taehyung leans up and kisses the pout off the cute man's lips and says as he turns them over, "You're not well. Your daughter is in the next room and I am not doing anything right now."

*