Chapter 4 (part 3)

"Well, like I said, I was passing through. I'm coming from Endsville," she grabbed Najee's hand holding it tight, "and I ran into Cordell-"

Instantly, like light speed, at the name, Najee held Niomi against the wall, hand on heart. Fear and panic flashed in her eyes. While malice and wrath played in Najee's. The red in his eyes going black.

"I should've killed you a century ago," in that moment Najee forgot who Niomi was to him. He forgot the love they once shared. In that moment, she was nothing more than an enemy.

***

"I can't find him," Ma'kayla said disappointed. She blew out the candle. It was her third time doing the locator spell.

"Do it again!" Cordell yelled.

"I've done the damn thing three times! I'm the supreme of my coven Cordell! Have you forgot that? The magic isn't the problem. I can't find his mark."

"What does that mean?" Keisha asked nervously.

"Means, Bryan's dead," Cordell answered grimly. He got up pacing the room again. This wasn't supposed to happen. Not Bryan. Niomi must be dead too.

"What do we do now?" Keisha asked.

"Get the vamps. Ma'kayla get your coven. No one else dies because of me. We end this.... now!"

***

"No brah," Niomi spat. "Get your fucking hand outta my chest!"

"You should choose your words more wisely." Najee started to pull on Niomi's heart.

"Cordell's working with Malaysia," She rushed out.

That made Najee pause. He stopped pulling her heart but never let go of it. His face only showed disbelief.
No. "You're lying!" He yelled. He started to pull again.

"He has the Syntry Sword. Malaysia gave him the sword." Niomi just barely got the words out before losing her heart.

Najee pulled his hand away (Niomi's heart still intact). He stumbled back like a drunken man. Depression, anxiety, confusion, all overtook him. His eyes turned to a glistening peach color. He couldn't believe his ears. Malaysia would never betray him. No. Lies. "You're lying," he said softly, unable to make eye contact. "You're lying!" He screamed, the red returning in his eyes, nearly pitch black.

Niomi just watched. She knew what Najee was experiencing because, a hundred years ago, he caused her the same pain. "Najee," she said softly, "I have never lied to you. Especially not when it comes to the Syntry Sword."

That made Najee flinch. The Syntry Sword was one of three legendary weapons in the entire world that could kill him. If stabbed in the heart, it would instantly kill, sending the soul into damnation. Damnation was a myth to vampires...not to Najee. To make it worse, if stuck anywhere but the heart, it would dessicate the vampire. Immobilizing them. Meaning all Cordell needed was to strike Najee anyway with the sword, and he would be put down.

The sword until this moment was, to Najee's knowledge, locked away inside the infamous basement of the Winchester house; belonging to the Brotherhood of The Damned. But even Brotherhood members had no access to the basement. Only three beings in the entire world could get inside. One was Najee himself, the second his younger sister who had been asleep dessicating for a hundred years inside the basement. The third...was Malaysia.

If Cordell had the sword, it could only mean Malaysia gave it to him.

"She wouldn't..."

"Think about it brah, you've been here in Savannah. Lakeyia's been asleep since 1920. She's been gone Najee. And she's the only other person capable of getting into that basement."

Could Malaysia be willing to go such lengths? After ten years, could this be his return? All because of Aaliyah. It was Malaysia's hate of Aaliyah. Her curse. It was that moment Najee knew it. Knew exactly what Malaysia's plan was. She wanted him out the way. She wanted Aaliyah dead. How does Cordell fit in all this?

"I got word of it in Endsville while with Alexandra. Then I came here. To warn you. Help you. To fight with you. I know you love her, but she betrayed you. The sword is rumored to drop your soul into hell, heart stab or not. I don't even believe in those things...but Najee..." Niomi was becoming teary eyed with overcoming emotion, "she doesn't love you. She can't. She's not here. But I am..I'm here." Despite Najee just being on the verge to rip out her heart she put her head into his chest. Her next three words filled with raw passion. "I love you."

Najee lifted her head up, "I'm sorry about the heart thing."

"I'ma kick your ass for that. But later."

Najee kissed Niomi's forehead. Move like a knight never a pawn.

Then snapped Niomi's neck.

Oh my! It's a lot to digiest from this part man whew! Is Niomi lying? Is she? Does Malaysia really have the sword? Y'all probably hate her buuut just gotta keep reading! I will say this. A lot of people are gonna die. Lol Don't forget to vote & comment #MakeVampiresCoolAgain
-Shazzam

I have read this part before but I forgot the end of the part and I just flinched reading that!!! CRAY CRAY
-Alex the Editor