Chapter 3: Pengiun Logistics

"I promise to not let you down" I say before leaving

What a nice place I think on my way back. Texas huh, she seems like she a good person to hang out with when trying to calm down. Ill make sure to come back tomorrow, the drinks are pretty good afterall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive at my apartment around 7. The LGD thing took around 3 hours and finding the bar alone took around 1 hour to do.

Currently, im now very bored. Ive already drank today, so I cant do that, and I dont have anything else planned today.

"Maybe I should unblock the Chen girl, you know, just to annoy her"

Then I have an amazing idea. Ill take her number from my phone and then text her anonymously and just annoy the shit outta her.

...

Ok, so Ive got the first message ready, it reads:

Unknown Number (Me): Hello madam, I am a prince from a faraway country, and I was wondering if you could help me act as a connector from my country to yours?

It was perfect.

"Annnnd, sent!" I lazily say flopping into my bed giving away a small chuckle

Chen: Hello sir. Do you mind telling me what your country is?

She took the bait, I thought in order to be a police captain you had to be smart?, guess not.

Unknown Number (Me): Im from Dickfrieza, its a faraway country, so you might not know the country.

Im hoping that because of the fact that she thinks that there's still a chance that I might be a prince, she wont immediately leave this conversation.

Chen: Thats an interesting name for a country, no offense sir.

Unknown Number (Me): I know, I always talked to my father about our name. He said that it was a sacred name and that no one should ever mock it or else they will feel the might of Dickfrieza!

I almost type it out wrong because of my internal laughter when writing

Chen: Well that's certainly something.

Chen: Do you mind if I step away for a bit, I have to do something for a bit.

Unknown Number (Me): Sure

I wait for around half an hour and nothing happens

"I feel like something bad is about to happen"

I get all of my 7 things and put them into a bag, just in case.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear a knock at the door. I go to get the door after opening my window, just a bit.

"Oh, I didn't expect to see you here"

I take a step back, surprised at the appearance of the girl who I just messaged a bit earlier before.

"Chen, how do you do?"

A silence occurs

"I was doing just fine until you messaged me with your prince facade"

I just look down, trying to not deal with direct eye contact.

"You know harassing an officer is against the law?"