Chapter 8: Red Snow

(Before we start, I would like to apologize for the last chapter's quality. The entire second half of that chapter was written at around 3 am, and I just wanted to get the chapter out. What resulted was a horrible second half that is full of bullshit and a hollow-ass cliche cliffhanger for the ending. It disgusts me that I had published this, and I will try my hardest to make sure that nothing of that quality will ever appear on my fanfics again, Thank you for your understanding.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing I do stepping out into the cold snowy place of Kjerag is look to see where the 2 bodyguards have gone.

They both went right, the window was positioned on the right side of the mansion, so at least they're not stupid. I think running over to where the window is before I condense some air under my feet and pop it, sending me up with enough force to grab the roof and get myself a nice vantage point.

Looking...

Looking....

Looking.....

And there, 2 dragged-out lines in the middle of the snow.

She must have thought that if you drag your feet across the snow it won't make footprints. It's smart, but stupid if you think about it for more than 20 seconds.

I hop down to the trail and start running with the trail. I get my phone and go to call the bodyguards. The moment they pick up the moment the trial ends.

"What!"

"I found a trail, its ended but currently I'm on Holy road right now"

"Of course it there! The one least holy place in the entire city is where our saintess has gone!"

He takes a breath deep enough I can hear it from the phone,

"We'll be there in minutes, you continue the search"

"Got it" I say hanging upon them, and scoping out the nearest buildings.

I start running towards the tallest one before blasting myself up again on top of the building. The air when popped made a gunshot sound, might have used too much. I say to myself trying to find another clue to where she is.

Looking...

Looking....

Looking.....

Looking......

*Creak*

I look behind me to see a door being closed, then a car starts up, then the sound of a garage door opening. At this point come get down and open the door.

I'm greeted with a gunshot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-shit!

I say dodging the bullet enough to where only part of my left arm is bleeding.

...

"Cunt" I mumble under my breath while rushing towards him with my blades right out now.

He tried to move, and I let him, but that just leads to his leg being cut off instead of his heartbeat. This doesn't matter anyway as I then proceed to cut off his heartbeat with a singular stab to the neck.

Now wheres the car. I think looking around the garage, then I see the garage door open with a nice set of tire prints to follow.

"fuck" I say before zapping the room to see if anyones in here, "Anybody in here!" I just in case as I get ready to start running out the garage door.