BONUS : His Safe Haven

Mahir's POV :

I panted after going through a lot of hurdles.

At first I thought to call her but then decided against it and left a small knock on the glass door.

There was no response.

I knocked a little softly again and heard a knob opening sound. Maybe, she was in washroom.

I knocked again. I could her tiny steps forwarding towards the door.

She reached and asked in a slow-shivering voice, "Koun hai?"

I should tease her, right?

I knocked again a little loud this time.

She opened the door and was about to shout when I put my hand over her mouth.

"Shh!! Don't shout, Bela. It's me.", I shushed her and her eyes widen in shock.

I slowly took my hands back and caged it around her waist.

That place fits perfectly in my arms.

"Mahir! What are you doing here? It's 11 pm.! Aap yahan kaise aaye aur aise chor-lootere ki tarah? Balcony door se kaise aaye aap? Upar kaise chhadhe? Is everything alright? Are you fine?"

This girl!! She bombarded me with her nonstop questions.

"Sweetheart! Saans toh le lo.", I hugged her tightly.

"Mahir??", she whispered on my sudden hug.

"I came because I was missing you very badly.", I said it.

"What??"

"Yes! I was missing you very very very very very badly.", I placed a peck on her hairs.

She melted in my arms and sighed, hugging me further, "Mahir!!"

"Why you were missing me so much baby? I came back just 3 hours ago aur usse pehle main pura waqt aapke hi saath thi na..", she cooed me.

She is my safe haven.
My whole heart.

We have never said those three magical words to each other but it never mattered. Because we both know that we belong to each other only and how much we are in...

My throat constricted with emotions.

"Mahir! Baby! Kya hua aapko?", she sensed me.

"Nothing.", I shook my head and took her left hand.

I placed a kiss on her ring finger which marked her as mine.

She sighed deeply and I pecked her forehead.

She rested her head on my chest and snuggled close to me, "We belong to each other.", she stated and I whispered a yes.

"But aap aise kaise aaye yahan?", she asked after a pretty few minutes.

"If you forget then let me tell you, this is S. Sehgal's farmhouse and I know about every corner of it."

"Yes! Prince Shekhawat Mahir Sehgal.", she laughed and ruffled my hair, rubbing her nose with mine.

Sensing her so close, my heartbeat became erratic. Our hot breath mingling with each other's. I caressed her cheek with my fingers. My gaze fixed on her lips.

Her lips dried at the proximity and she moistened it with her tongue. My heart slammed against my chest and I gulped soundly. She understood me and closed her eyes.

We grew closer and more, just a millimeter away to touch the treasure and covered that distance as well. Our lips met for the first time.

I pecked her lips but then couldn't resist the urge to taste it. I captured her lower lip in mine. Slowly syncing with each other, it turned into passion.