Chapter 2

Bela regains consciousness after an hour. The snake wasn't poisonous but she, a coward bold girl, passed out just because glancing at that little creepy green creature who was innocent heck.

"Thank God Bela! You're fine. I was so so so afraid." Vish says placing her palm on Bela's cheek. "What if something happened to me? Baba ka kya hota?" Bela sobs and Vish pats her shoulder, "Don't worry Bela. Everything is fine now. Chalo packing kar lo, we're leaving."

Just then a knock occurs on door and their classmate, Pia comes in, "Vishakha, Bela.. Kaisi ho Bela?" "Better now!" Bela smiles. "Thanks God. You know we all are going to Suhani's home after we reach Bengaluru first. She is throwing party of her engagement. So tum dono ko bhi chalna hai and that's final." Pia says.

Vish nods and without caring about anything, speaks, "All right! We will come." "Nahi.. Main nahi jaungi. I'm feeling homesick." Bela refuses. "But why? Chalo na yarr, koun sa tumhara liye koi ghar pe baitha wait kar raha hai." Pia says casually but these words shakes something inside Bela and she dazzles.

"What do you mean by koun wait kar raha hoga? Kya meri Yukti bua mera intezaar nahi kar rahi hongi? Kya mere Baba ko meri fikr nahi hogi? Kya main orphan hoon.. Kehna kya chahti ho tum?" Bela vexs discontented as a lone tear escapes her eyes.

"Be-Bela I, I-I didn't mean that.. Bela." The one who flinched at Bela's words, Pia, stammers. "I was just.." Pia continues but Bela cuts her off, "What just huh? What the fuck you meant, then?" "Bela. Sista. Why are you behaving like bitch? Pia didn't say something so poisonous that you're so burning in venom?" Vish and Pia both knows Bela is behaving weird.

"Pia, you should go for now, I guess that innocent harmless snake's poison cursed her mind and she's so pissed off. Lemme uninject her so called rage for nothing." Vish says chuckling to light up Pia's mood, and she leaves silently, nodding her head.

"Bela..! Just tell me for God sake, what's wrong with you?" Vish asks her calmly. "Can't you see, she's trying to show me that I've no one. No one cares for me." Bela replies with a frown. "It's not like that Bela. You're taking her in a wrong way. She just said that casually. Her intention was not to hurt to you or wrong, she said just because tumhare ghar pe tumhe koi rokega nahi kahin bhi jaane se."

"You can go wherever you want. You know many girls are there who can't go out without their father's permission, they can't enjoy. But your father has given you appreciative freedom. Bela just think about it properly. You don't wanna go, so don't. But please you should realize you hurt Pia." Vish tries her best to make Bela understand and eventually it happens.

"Yes Vish, you're right. I don't why I overreacted. I'm sorry." Bela says. "Apologize to Pia, not to me." Vish pats her back.

Bela asks forgiveness to Pia and understanding Bela's perspective she excuses her easily. They leave for their destinations. Bela goes to her home and Vish for hers.

"Buaaa!!" Bela screams as she enters in home and finds her Yukti Bua sitting on sofa. Bela almost jumps upon Yukti, hugging her tight, "I missed you sooooooo much Bua." Yukti stumbles but hugs her back and chuckles over her excitement, "Aapki Bua ne bhi aapko bahot miss kiya, Sona.!"

Bela's Baba, Uday Shergill, a copious industrialist of Eurasia. He was married to Megha, Bela's mom. When Bela was born their life completed, they had everything they desired, they were happy in their little family but as it is says, happiness not lasts forever, Megha died while bearing her second child.

Uday's life turned upside down. Loss of his dear wife, broke him. Now, he needed someone to take care of his five years old daughter. He called Yukti, his cousin, to live with Bela and brought up as a mother.

Yukti's husband divorced her as she didn't carry a baby. When Megha was alive, she used to check on Yukti always. Uday and Megha loved Yukti more than their siblings. So, without thinking for anything else, Yukti came to Bela. As she didn't have a child this increased her love for her tenfolds.

Uday went Dubai leaving Yukti and Bela. He drowned himself in work but some adverse situation created and he married his business partner's sister, Lameia Khan. He got another daughter born there whom he named Anushka Shergill.

He shifted there permanently but that didn't reduce his love for Bela. He routinely visits her in a span of two or three months. Sometimes Bela goes Dubai. On the perspective of relationship, she shares a good bond with her stepsister Anushka and stepmom Lameia. Anushka and Bela never let this word 'step' come between them.

At last, Bela founds comfort and motherly warmth in her Yukti Bua, her mother who didn't give her birth but loves her unconditionally. Despite of all these, she still miss her mother as she has some blur memories of her stored in her mind.

Everything was alright in her little world, but why she reacted so enragedly when Pia said so, it's not known. Maybe it's because she feels a pang in her heart. She's in anguish of losing her mom. There's a loneliness, she's solitaire even when she has some people who loves her. She's solitaire even when she has wealth of no bound.

It doesn't matter how much you have but still your heart longs for that one feeling which make you feel out of this world, which makes you feel scarce. You heart always long for that ocean eyes in which you find spark, spark to make you feel awesome, spark to make you feel loved and this foe heart won't find peace until it finds that true love for which it desires.

__________________________________

Hey readers.
I hope you are all safe and sound.
Genuine sorry for late update.
But your response on last update wasn't encouraging.
I want this story to be the best of my fictions. I want this story to be perfect. That's why I'm gonna give my best to write it. Maybe it will always take time to update.

I expect to have you support.
Please share your reviews through comment and don't forget to vote.

!! Bbbyie !!