Chapter 6: Deities

---------------------

Shoutout to:

CrazyCookieCatGirl_2 guessed them all!

---------------------

Special thanks to:

fandom1me for helping me with Lithuanian Mythology!

----------------------

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Alright 'aChaN' have you found a way to block them at least temporarily for us to rest a bit?"

'Ayo' asked.

"Stop calling me that Feelings. My name is Chaos and you surely know that. Also, I couldn't."

Achan/Chaos replied.

"Oh well. More work for us then. Karma and Time are busy with security duty. Void is busy with the two..aaandd Fate is working again. I meann I do get some time off, and they don't get angry at us. But Fate is overworking again.. heck, she even made an undercover name 'dAliA.'"

Laima sighed.

"Destiny.. you know we have to do this.. This is a Fgod Multiverse afterall. We have to do our duties even if it is against our will."

Feelings reassured Laima/Destiny.

"All I ever wanted was a good life. Fate got a son, I wanted to be an awesome aunt.. but THEY took everything we had."

Destiny started tearing up.

"I wasn't even allowed to use magic until Error fell! We had a different storyline than the others. Some Fates are even getting punished because 'thEy ruIneD eRroR's lIfe' but it was ALL THEM. But it wasn't Error's fault either.."

Destiny began to sob.

Feelings continued to comfort Destiny.. they had gone through so much.

───※ ·❆· ※───

In Fate's room..

Fate is having a conversation with Void on the phone.

"Void.. I can't go there.. I have to make sure nothing drastic happens and we follow what we are supposed to do.. you guys aren't even suppose to know THEM... I messed it all up and now you're all in danger."

Fate talked to Void over the phone.

"How about I put them there? You know it isn't safe here."

Void suggested.

"..Nowhere is safe.. We can move more freely now that Error fell, but they will still hunt us. I wished I knew where we can be safe.. but we have nowhere to go.. they will still find us."

Fate replied with a sad tone, maybe shutting off their aura did save some time for them, but sooner than later, they will know.

"...Okay.. me and Ink will just drink tEAAAAHHHHHHHH-"

Void screamed, Fate got worried.

"Did they get you? Are you guys okay?"

Fate panicked.

"INK! KILL IT! KILL ITTT!"

Void screamed on the top of his lungs.

"YOU THINK I CAN!?! IT'S F-ING SCARY!"

Ink screamed.

"Hello? Fate is that you?"

Error picked the phone out, trying to communicate for the others.

"Error.. I'm sorry.."

That was all Fate can get out of her mouth.. she forced him to do a job.. traumatized him..

"I understand, we have the same situation.. but mine is probably better though."

Error jokingly told Fate, not minding the screaming Void and Ink in the background.

"What is happening there?"

Fate asked after chuckling at Error's comment earlier.

"Ah. There's a spider. It somehow got in the void. It is harmless, but those two are legit standing on the couch.. Such idiots."

Error explained.

Phew. Fate was relieved.

"That's good to hear.. haha- I got scared there for a second."

Fate replied.

"Oh! I have to do work.. Talk to you guys later!"

Fate remembered she had to maintain the multiverse while the two are away...

───※ ·❆· ※───

After all, it was just a sick game for THEM.. 

THEY are the real puppeteers..

But.. who are THEY?