Chapter 9: Who are THEY?

───※ ·❆· ※───

After the spider went away, Void and Ink got out of the couch.

Error chuckled at their idiocy, which left the two unamused.

They all sat down in the soft couch, seeing as the tea got spilled and there were now biscuits everywhere due to panicking about the spider.

Error wondered for a while, and finally, he asked Void.

"Who are THEY really?" Error curiously asked. Maybe Void can answer him.

"Deities from a glitched multiverse. They are too powerful for us." Void said, sipping the remaining tea from his cup.

Void inhaled for a second, and started to explain.

"No one knows why their multiverse is glitched. All we know is two of them, named 'Trust and Curiosity', are nothing but trouble." Void said in a calm voice. 

Before Error can speak, Void left to get more tea.

Error continued to wonder how did their multiverse got glitched.

But those thoughts disappeared when Void came back,

..with chocolates on his hand.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Soon, Error ate all the chocolates.

Error was happy from all those chocolates, but his smile dropped once he thought of something.

"Why are you doing these for me? Aren't I a nuisance, the reason why Fate needs to be evil? I am the 'protagonist' here afterall." Error spoke, with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"No one can pick what multiverse or omniverse they will belong to. It's not your fault, the code of our multiverse is."  Void stared at Error.

"But.. I could just seen Fate's suffering.. Oh boy, I acted like what Ink is supposed to be huh?" Error realized.

"AHEM." Ink faked a cough. Seems like the two forgot all about him.

"Sorry, hehehe." Error chuckled.

There is always a story behind every villain.

───※ ·❆· ※───

"❄︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♋︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎⬧︎□︎■︎ ⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ■︎♋︎❍︎♏︎ ♓︎⬧︎ 👍︎◆︎❒︎♓︎□︎⬧︎♓︎⧫︎⍓︎📬︎ ✡︎🕯︎🙵■︎□︎⬥︎📬︎"

───※ ·❆· ※───

There was silence for a while.

Error wondered what step should they take next.

"Void.. What should we do next?" Error fiddled with his strings.

"Beats me. After all, it is your destiny to choose your path, your fate is the future of this story." Void proudly spoke.

"For a fully aware book character, I think that speech was horrible." Ink commented.

Error laughed and Ink joined him.

They'll be alright.