Chapter 7: Fourth Wall Breaking Summit.

This is where it all connects.. There might be spoilers from my other books.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Destiny rushed in the spectator void, calling a Destiny summit.

There were some new Destinies, particularly the one who is in the 'Vacation [Fgod Error]' corner.

"Hello! I am V!Destiny and I am quite new here.. My book is in Chapter 2 now.. I think.."

V!Destiny said. This Destiny came from the 'Vacation [Fgod Error]' Book.

"So.. Have you guys heard what happened to my book?"

The Destiny of this book, called CP!Destiny, asked.

"Isn't your book the one who was stuck in the sort-of stereotypical storyline because of a malfunction from the book $%^%$?"

I!Destiny asked, this Destiny is from 'Is this my destiny [An Error!Sans story]' book.

"We figured.. I mean my Fate figured why they weren't much active on my book.. they targeted another one."

CP!Destiny gave the other destinies a stern look.

"Oh no.. But wait.. shouldn't be a Destiny complaining now..?"

I!Destiny asked with a worried look.

"..The problem is.. this book doesn't have a Destiny.. at all."

CP!Destiny spoke, all the other Destinies gasped.

"No.. It's the semi-aware one isn't it..? The 'Change [Fgod Error] one?'"

J!Destiny said. This Destiny is from the side book called 'Journal Logs: The Deities' book.

This book had just ended.

"Yes it is. That's why we have a problem.. we need to call a representative from that book. Their fourth wall is very fragile unlike ours."

CP!Destiny explained.

"How about their Luck? The others might not be the best ones to be picked. Their book is barely even started. They are on their Prologue right..?"

V!Destiny suggested.

"This whole book timeline thing is confusing... Are you sure we won't traumatize their Luck?"

CP!Destiny asked.

"No."

Every Destiny said.

"We have no other option do we?"

CP!Destiny said as the others nodded.

───※ ·❆· ※───

"W-Where am I?" Luck said, confused on what is happening.

"Welcome to the spectator void, the void past the fourth wall. The Home of Fourth-Breaking book characters from Author MEHHH's books." CP!Destiny said.

"You will probably foresee the future of your book since your book is semi-aware.. you can't tell anyone though.." V!Destiny said.

"W-What do I need to do here?" Luck asked, still processing the information she got.

"..We need you to help us with someone.. that might cause trouble to the whole omniverse we are at.. Though only some select people know what's beyond our omniverse, probably more books if you ask me, I think our Omniverse name is 'Omniverse 1.'" I!Destiny explained.

"..Count me in." Luck said, wanting to help everyone.

"Good.. But I have to tell my fellow book characters.. They may help in defeating THEM."

CP!Destiny spoke and waved goodbye.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Can they defeat THEM?

..or..

fail miserably and cause a huge problem to their omniverse..?

If you already read 'Change' it may have hinted to this accident already.

It is quite obvious who 'THEM' are at this point.