Chapter 12: Truce

───※ ·❆· ※───

Ink ran and ran until he can to get away from Dream.

Dream has a long-range weapon, which is his bow, that might hurt him.. 

..and he's not ready to prepare his funeral yet-

"Ink!!" A familiar voice rung through Ink's head.

"Mom..?" Ink recognized the talking voice in his head.

"We caught them! Plan T should be in action now!" Fate spoke, with happiness in her voice.

"Error! We can-" Ink happily spoke, he turned into actual Ink and went wherever Error was.

He stumbled upon a Parent-Child talk between Nightmare and Error.

"You aren't done explaining?" Ink said with an annoyed look. It has been 5 hours since they had got out.

Nightmare got up and was in a fighting stance.

"WOAH- WOAH- WOAH!" Ink shouted. Error shielded Ink.

"He's with us..." Error told Nightmare. 

He turned his glare to Ink.

"Sorry squid.. I really suck at speaking." Error explained to Ink.

"I know. Now I'll have to be the one who has to explain now.. right?" Ink looked at Error, clearly disappointed.

Error turned his glare to Nightmare then looked at Ink again, seeming to say something.

"I know you struggle with communicating with people but explaining a serious event..? COME ON-.. You can do that! You're a fully grown adult!" Ink told Error.

Error looked very annoyed with Ink.

Ink returned the glare to Error.

Error is trying to win the staring contest,

but lost anyway.

"I can't believe Aunt Destiny signed adoption papers for you. But you're both a perfect fit anyway." Ink spoke.

Error is clearly offended.

"Uhh.. Ink.. why did you come here again..? I suppose there is much to this situation than I knew..?" Nightmare said, trying to separate the two from fighting.

By now, the three are in bed and he doesn't want to wake them up.

Error and Ink are still fighting with their glares again.

"Okay, stop it you two. Let's settle this in the morning. Ink, you come with me." Nightmare spoke, maybe Ink can give him a better explanation than his antisocial child.

Wait.. Did Ink's Aunt really legally adopt HIS child?

How dare she-

But anyways, there is much more important stuff going on.

He turned his glare to Error, 

"YOU. Go to bed already. No excuses. Ink is not going to be creating anytime soon cause we have to talk." Nightmare said to Error like the Mom he is.

Error wants to object but he has no choice anyways, he sighed in defeat and teleported to his room.

Ink explained everything briefly and Nightmare understood the whole thing.

(Ink had better social skills than Error)

They decided to settle everything tomorrow.

 ───※ ·❆· ※───

The next day

 ───※ ·❆· ※───

"So... we just have to have a truce and we can have peace? That easy?" Error asked Ink.

It was early in the morning and Ink decided to sleep on the couch. Mama nootmare cooked pancakes for breakfast, Ink and Error already are in the table while the three bois are still asleep.

"Yeah. Whoever objects and is a waste of space anyway would be deleted. We have to balance the multiverse afterall." Ink said, munching a pancake whole.

"That's too harsh don't you think?" Error said, drizzling syrup on his pancakes.

"It's just the same as you destroying universes. For the balance. But this time, no dust or blood spilled." Ink said while munching another pancake whole.

"Eh. Makes sense." Error commented, now eating his pancake piece-by-piece.

Finally, the bois woke up and rushed to the table.

They saw Ink and prepared to attack.

They thought for a second and disarmed right away.

"Who the hecc gave Ink- mama's pancakes privileges?" Dust questioned his life.

"I did. Ink is a guest." Nightmare spoke, bringing more pancakes.

"But mama-" Dust said, trying to object. But he couldn't say anything cause he would probably get the chancla.

"Ink is a good guy- for real now." Error said, eating the last piece of his pancake.

"Did they brainwash you all or something?" Horror asked.

"Thank you very much for your consideration." Ink replied sarcastically, munching his 5th pancake whole once more. 

"Creating is such a thankless job that I hate so much." Ink angrily munched another pancake whole.

"So we havin' peace now or something?" Horror asked again.

"Yeah." Error replied.

"I guess so." Nightmare responded.

"EEEK! I'll feed ALL OF MY BUNNIES THEIR FAVORITE SNACKS TODAY FOR CELEBRATION!!" Kills squealed.

"Uh-uh-uh. Don't feed 'Mrs. Radish' too much okay? She might get sick. Eat your breakfast afterwards okay?" Nightmare told Killer.

Killer nodded and happily pranced to his bunnies again.