Chapter 8: New 6eginnings.

Dez POV

It was 5:03 in the morning, and I was exhausted like fuck. Teyana ended up waking up in the middle of the night, so we stayed up all night eating, watching movies, and talking. And the junk we were eating last night didn't make it no better. I was packing my bag so we could head out to Miami in a hour or so and Teyana was still sleeping. I done been in there to wake her ass up twice and she didn't even budge...

But in all seriousness, I'm kinda glad I'm getting the fuck outta Atlanta. I missed Miami. And plus I needed a vacation. Don't get me wrong, I loved my city. But the only reason I came down was because my place back in Miami was getting remodeled and I get tired of staying in hotels suites. I didn't get a "homey" feeling from em. Shit get lonely always in hotels. Being in the same scenery for a long period of time was never my thing anyway. And  besides I had a whole other business in my city I still manage. I know that T and Tina was holding it down, but I just wanted to make sure. it kinda felt like shit was gettin' old quick here. And There's never a dull moment in the 305.

As I was packing my bag, my phone that was on the charger by the nightstand starting to ring. I paced over to see who it was. It was Tina. I unlocked my phone and answered.

"Yooo." I said holding my phone up to my ear with my shoulder. I unplugged my charger and wrapped the cord around the base of it.

"Good morning bro." She said groggily. "Did you need me to come in today? I know you said don't, I was just thinking that you were just under pressure."

I took a minute of how under pressure I really was last night. I was anxious about uploading the pictures of Teyana and it was too much.

I just get so sidetracked when it comes to her, like I just forget about all that other bullshit and have a good time. Nowadays it's all work, no play because shit I done had my play time. Sometimes I feel like I overwork myself, which made me think how all of us needs a vacation. And I wouldn't want nun more that my two woes Tina and T, and Ms. Smart ass flyin out to Miami with me.

"Actually I do." I said looking over at Teyana, who was moving. "Pack a bag and call T, relay the same message. We need to get the fuck outta Atlanta for a lil while."

"Wait," Tina asked sounding alarmed. "You mean now?"

I laughed. "Yes. Now. Now hurry up. Jet will be here around 6:45."

I heard her stretch over the phone. "Ok."

"Yeah." I hung up.

Now all I had to do was get Teyana ass up. But before I ended fuck with the hassle, I had to finish packing. I went into my bathroom and took all my hygiene stuff out the cabinet. You know; Shaving cream, razor blade, after shave, cologne, deodorant, all that good shit. I gathered all that and headed back in the room.

When I went in, Teyana was sitting straight up in the bed with her eyes wide open. I can't even lie, it scared the shit outta me, but I got a quick relief when she started rubbing her eyes.

"Rise 'n Shine." I said walking over to the bed, putting my stuff in my book bag.

She looked around like she was lost. I already knew she wasn't no morning person.

"What time is it?"

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. "5:09."

She smacked her lips and laid back down. She curled up in a ball and pulled the covers over her head.

All I could do was shake my head. She had to get her sleeping schedule together. I mean I had to get mine together too, but I'm use to getting up at this time. By dealing with flights, setting up sets back at the studio for early shoots, publishing over hundreds of photos. Hell, there were some nights I ain't get to sleep at all. But if she really wanna get with this shit, she gotta be responsible for getting up on her own. Because I'm not no fucking alarm clock.