Chapter 6: Guud Sunday pt 2 (Edited)

****************************************************
In MM: Gambino (top left), Dez (top right), kelsi (bottom left), yummy (mid right), T.O (bottom right)

*i went back and corrected my mistakes with the whole Camille thing. CAMILLE WAS FIRST GOING TO BE A BOY (RAMEL), BUT I WENT BACK AND CHANGED IT INTO A GIRL. There were a couple typos that left some of you confused lol but it's all fixed up. 😘

Now about this upcoming update, it's a little late but it's coming in about 2 days to a week maybe. I've just been trying to balance out school and reality lately and plus I've been working on the chapter after the chapter I'm about to update. So don't think that I've forgot about y'all because I haven't lol ☺️ I'm also open with any ideas from anyone so inbox me if you think you could sketch a few, only of this book.

Like I said before, I'm open for ideas, update coming soon, mistakes are fixed. Xoxo 😘 - ken*

Boss moves .

A tale of two cites by j cole boomed out my speakers as I rode down the street. I pulled up in my mama's driveway as soon as she was about to get in her car. I honked the horn two times just to let her know I was behind her. As she looked at me, looking pissed, I smiled. I rolled my windows up, got out, and locked my doors.

"Kelsiiiii!" my little sister Camille screamed running towards me.

"Oh shit," I said stumbling a little as she almost knocked me down, "Hey baby!" I said smiling, hugging her back.

"Yo ass almost got left." mama said walking towards me, "give me a hug."

"hey mama" I said giving her a warm smile and hugging her tightly.

"you got another new car?" my mama said looking puzzled

"yeah mama." I said looking puzzled also.

"hmm." she said walking towards it, "what kinda Audi is this?"

"mama, that ain't nun but a Audi RS7." I said nonchalantly

"Mmhm." she said studying the car. "Who bought you this, Spade?" she said smiling.

"No mama, I bought that." I said turning up my nose

"Yeah OK." she said smiling. "whyd you get a white car and white rims?!" she shrieked

"Cause that's what I wanted mama, now can we please go?!" I said laughing

"Yeah. You driving yo car." she said pulling on the passenger door handle, "unlock the car, shit!"

"Ugh," I grunted, "get in the back, Camille." I said walking to the driver side.

"Okayyy." She said walking to the back car door.

I unlocked the car and everybody got in.

"Put ya seatbelt on, Mil." I said putting on my seatbelt, looking back at her in the back seat.

"Why it smell like weed in here?!" my mama said coughing

"because mama, I been blowin it down!" I said backing out of the driveway.

"you better learn how to roll yo damn windows down!" she said rambling through her purse.

"It smell good to me!" my sister said in the backseat.

"You shut yo ass up!" she said looking over her shoulder. I laughed.

"And what the hell you laughing at?!" she said looking over at me. "You better get this smell out this damn car because we gotta go get ya grandma! Lucky I ain't find no Lil spray or nun!"