Chapter 5: Guud Sunday pt. 1

Spade (middle) Corey (right) & loso (left) in mm
Spade's POV*

I felt around for my phone as I heard it vibrate. When I opened my eyes, I realized that my shit was on the night stand. Not even lookin at the screen, I answered.
"Speak." I said groggily.

"Waddup G." Said the voice on the other line, recognizing that it was my boi Lo.

"What's good foo?" I said wiping my hand over face, sitting up.

"Ya shit came thru I was hittin you up to see when you need it." I looked over at Kelsi who started to move. "Oh yeah?" I said getting outta bed.
I walked over to my floor to ceiling window and looking at the view of the city.
"Check. all of it. I can get Stan to put on this big ass truck and brought over"
Turning away from the window, "Nah, keep it at the warehouse, I got some shit planned." I said walking into the bathroom and closing the bathroom doors.

Kelsi POV

My eyes lightly pulled open as I woke up from the sound of the bathroom doors shutting. I turned over and I seen that Spade wasn't laying next to me. Then I heard him in there talking on the phone. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and pulled out my my phone to check the time. it read 7:12 a.m.

I sat my phone back down on the night stand and layed back down, pulling the warm covers tighter around me. I didn't feel like doing shit. And today was Sunday. The Sunday I promised my moms that I would go to church with her. Damn.

A nigga felt like being lazy. I work around the mothafuckin clock; which mean a nigga never really got rest. But hey, I'll rather be tired than broke. Because on my ma that broke shit in a dead zone. Then my birthday was wednesday, so I had to get this cake up so I can stunt.

After complaining to myself, I hopped out Spade's bed. When I first stood up my legs were a little weak. But I thugged it out. I picked up my shoes and socks I sat at the end of the bed last night and made my way to my room. When I walked out of the door, I looked down from the balcony and seen that Yanni, Raq, Corey, Candace, and Loso had fallen asleep in the living room while they were counting money last night. I laughed and went on to my room.

Closing my double doors behind me, I dropped my shoes right at the door. I dragged across my plush black floor and headed straight for the my walk-In closet inside my bathroom.

"The fuck I'm gone wear to this church?" I said frowning while searching through the rack of clothes on the left side of my closet. At first I pulled out an white goddess dress with the gold skinny belt around the waist, but I wasn't feeling that. I put it back and started to look through the rest In the rack. My door opened.

"Kelsiiii." I heard as my door closing.

"What's good?" I said still looking through the clothes, noticing that it was Candice.

"Why you up so early?" She said walking through my bathroom to get to where I was in the closet.

"Tryna find to figure out what ima wear to church." I said without looking at her. "I'm gettin irritated."

"You always irritated, Kelsi." She said rolling her eyes.

"If you not gone do the shit for me, you need to hush and get the fuck." I said looking at her from the corner of my eyes.

"Move kelsi." She said getting In front of me, aggressively looking through the rack. She rubbed her ass on me On the slick, but I ain't gone say shit. I was gone play it on with her.

I stepped back and let her do what she had to do. I went out the closet and went and layed across my bed.

"What about this?" Kelsi said taking a few items off the rack. I looked up as she was walking through the bathroom then laying it out on my bed. She laid out a black skin tight short sleeve turtle neck dress with a little gold chain belt around the waist. It looked kinda nice.