Chapter 7: New New Shit.

In m/m:

Dez's house. (Top left)

Teyana's pictures from photoshoot (top left)

Dez's bedroom (below house)

Teyana (below bedroom)

Alana (bottom left)

Living room (right of teyana)

Dez's home office (bottom right)

"Tell T.O. To makes sure the sets are ready." I said biting on the end of my pen and shifting back to my desk in my office chair. I was making sure everything was all Gucci before I took Teyana to take her pictures. I wanted to make sure all this shit was perfect. Especially for her first big photo shoot.

"Alright. Thank you Tina. Yeah." I hung up the phone. I looked up at my tv across the room at sports channel, watching the highlights of last nights game that I missed.

When I got from the mall yesterday, I didn't come do my business like I was suppose to. Well I did but not the other shit I had to do. I was just focused on looking at sets nshit for Teyana. I know what this girl is capable of. Even though what she do ain't got shit to do what I'm introducing her to, but i know once I put her up on game, I swear she really gone be on. Smiling at these thoughts about Teyana, I decided to go check on her. I turned my office tv off and went on.

As I walked past my living room to get to the stairs, I glanced over to the table and my eyes landed on that Hennessy bottle Teyana left there. I couldn't help but smirk. Last night I didn't even expect her to come. But she hit me with that "where you at?" Text then I knew she was coming thru fasho. I knew when I heard that doorbell ring, that was her. I told Lisa ass to greet her at the door right before she left out, and when she answered I was cracking up because I could picture how teyana face was looking when another woman was answering a nigga door at that time of night. I laughed about that as I was coming up to one of my other bedrooms I had put Teyana in last night after she fell asleep on my chest.

I quietly opened the door to see if she was still asleep and she was. I quietly laughed at how she was so slumped over the edge of the bed, how she got like that? I don't know. I imagined at how uncomfortable it could've been, so I went to straighten her lil ass up. I went over there and picked up the upper half of her body and laid it over to the middle to where the was in a spoon position. After I laid her down, she opened her eyes a little bit and scratched her cheek.

"Good morning ms. Goddess." I said walking over to the other side of the bed so she could see my face. She rubbed her eyes and stretched a little like a lil baby nshit. Cute ass.

"You okay?" I said tilting my head sideways. She nodded her head yes.

"Good." I said smiling. "You still wanna do your shoot today."

I watched her lil body scrunch up under the covers in a fetal position as she shook her head yes.

I glanced at my watch to check the time, it's read 2:07 pm. "Well it's 2:00 now love, so if you wanna you know- be ahead of some stuff, you might wanna get up now." I said putting my wrist down, looking at her face.

"Mmkay." Her voice cracked, breaking that after night voice.

"You hungry?" I said scratching my bare chest. She nodded her head yes. Her lil face was so cute. She had a real nice frame, but that face I admired the fuckin most.

"Well tell me what you want so I can go get it." I said starting to walked out.

"Dez-"

"Wassup?" I said grabbing the door handle then looking back at her. She had sat straight up. Hair wild, dried up slob on the corner of her full lips. I wasn't tripping tho, it was more cute than anything.