.˚ ᵎ┊͙ '𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲'

Book Name : Dark Paradise
Author : idyllickook
Reviewer : taetaeficks. (other reviewer was busy, follow the payments kindly 💜)

𝗧𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀~100

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-08/10
Comments are from same 4 - 5 people. Even if there are same people, the interaction is good.

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫- 15/15
The cover is pretty good. I like it, the one with all the brothers above and yoongi below. It's amazing, but the words you have written down there (below the title) can be little bigger.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞-10/10
Completely matches with the story and it's vibe.

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-05/05
It was great, really good. You have very well explained about the story in the description. It was only about the paradise and people trying to go there while Y/n didn't like it.

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭-08/10

𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬-07/10
I don't think there's any plot twists other than Namjoon being their leader, the story had just started and there's so much more to be revealed in upcoming chapters.

𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-10/10

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲-20/20
The grammar and vocabulary is excellent. Absolutely different from other books, and you have also used many new words, which is good because it increases readers English skills.

𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-04/05
There's too much of Authors point of view/third person view that I can't under Y/N's emotions very well.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭-04/05
Y/n should open up by herself and not by Author. It should be like, Y/n is directly telling the readers how she is feeling and what she is feeling.

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧: Nothing. Everything's perfect.

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀𝐭: Good at everything. You have done an excellent job.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧:  I like the headline of each chapters, those quotes and other highlighted statements you have used. Keep it up.

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥:91/100

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°