.˚ ᵎ┊͙ '𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀'

Book name : Born killers
Author : preronasaha
Reviewer : __CoffeeBean__ (Other Reviewer was busy and also complete all the payments)

𝗧𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀~100

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-4/10
-There were many comments but the author had only replied to some comments, I understand not answering brand new comments but there were un-answered comments from like 1 month.

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫-12/15
-I like the cover, but some things are just too loud. Like the blue is just quite loud and very bright, which normally isn’t bad but it was just overloaded in the cover.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞-6/10
-The title didn’t really take much time for you to come up with I assume, it wasn’t really good considering it’s the main thing in the book. But something more different but still intact with the book would be better.

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧- 5/5
-I absolutely loved the description, it doesn’t give away a lot about the book but makes the reader want to find out what happens.

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭-10/10
-I like the book plot, even though the mafia thing has been done more than enough times, I liked how you put up your own twist on the idea and made it your own.

𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬-7/10
-I can’t really say much other than the fact that the uncle thing could be seen coming from a mile away. I understand foreshadowing is good but maybe make the clues a bit less evident.

𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-10/10
-I really liked the book from the 2nd chapter, the plot, the banner, the witing style. I liked it alot.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲-14/20
-Your grammar is totally spot on but the thing you need to improve is on vocabulary. One thing would be to find substitutes for the word revenge. I get that that’s your MC’s main motivation but it looks forced a lot.

𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-4/5
-I love how you portray the characters’ emotions in 1 pov, or another. Although like I said, broadening your vocabulary will do you good to explain the characters’ emotions better.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭-4/5
-Although it’s clearer later, you can’t really see Yoongi’s persona change over time. It seems really last minute whee Yoongi’s like ‘Oh my god I need to change’ and then just does a full 180 in 2 seconds flat.

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧: The revenge repetition in the chapters. I get the fact that y/n is doing this for revenge but repeating the same thing again and again and again makes it feel forced.

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀𝐭: The plot execution; I liked how the plot, even though a bit cliche, had a nice twist of your own. 

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧: I overall like the book but the repetition and vocabulary needs to be worked on, other than that? Perfect.

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥: 79/100

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°