43. Suits You

Bakugou sits patiently. His stiff and bruised body remains still as he stares down at the glimmer of the pristine white floor. His slick black shoes, and slacks are the only colour diversity. He can almost see his own reflection in the glimmer of the shined tiles. As Aizawa approaches the boy, he almost smiles at the calmness in his student. Bakugous looks as though he put effort into what he is wearing for once. His white polo is buttoned up neatly, his pants fully attached to his waist and clean body with a belt, and his hair is somewhat neat. He sits, his elbows leant on his knees, a bouquet of red roses in his hand and hung in the direction of the floor. The morning sun pierces through the glass of the windows, glowing across Bakugou's blond hair and fair skin.

"Bakugou" The sensei lets out quietly. 

"Hm?" He mumbles, sitting up slowly, and turning his gaze to his teacher. 

Both Aizawa and Bakugou currently find themselves in one of Tokyo's finest hospitals, left with a break from school and teaching. Many needed to recover after the incident from two nights before. Especially you...

"There's someone who wants to see you. Is that okay?" Aizawa asks calmly. He too looks rather dressed up out of respect with his hair tied up, and wearing a button up shirt and slacks.  

Pausing for a brief moment, Bakugou answers "Yeah alright" He lets out calmly, staring to the corner as Aizawa makes his way around the bend of the hallway. Slightly confused, the boy waits. 

When two figures step into sight, Bakugou's posture immediately improves, and his gaze widens ever so slightly. It is one of the most un-Bakugou sights anyone could imagine.  A man of nearly six and a half feet tall with a police uniform and honorary medals steps around the corner, a smaller woman with pink eyes besides him. Each of them smile softly at the sight of Bakugou. They appear to be a similar age to Aizawa, or Bakugou's own parents.

"Are you Katsuki Bakugou?" The woman asks softly, water the edges at the edges of her unique glowing eyes. 

"Yeah. That's me." He says, rising to his feet. Before he can say another word, the woman is in front of him, her arms wrapped around his frame, squeezing for dear life. He can feel her sobs as she does, and the slight hitch in her breath. He can't help but grow tense for a moment, his whole body tightening and his fists clenching. The moment passes however. He nearly lets out a growl, but his soft red gaze looks down to the women and he soon understands what is happening.

"Thank you so much for saving our little girl" She lets out happily through tears. 

Bakugou smiles ever so slightly  at those words. " Tch. She didn't need saving." He says glancing up to your father- the man in the uniform.

His body relaxes as the woman pulls away from him, wiping her reddened eyes. "I was warned you were quite a loud mouth. I see no sign of that" She smiles and chuckles sheepishly through sniffles. 

"We'll see" Is all your dad replies with. 

"Be nice honey. He's the one who got our daughter out of that retched building."

Bakugou's head instantly replays the night like a movie on fast forward. The moment you rested your head on his, your entire body had collapsed. It had almost given him a heart attack. He had immediately supported you with both arms as he helped you gently fall to the floor. His heart had raced a million miles a minute, but it soon settled as he rose his hand to your lips to check you were still breathing. Your pulse was slightly fast, and your body scraped, and bruised, but he'd quickly realised it was exhaustion that had finally pushed you past the limit. 

"I'm fully aware" Your father speaks up. "That's why I'm here" 

Bakugou glances between the two parents, still lost on the scenario and bringing his thoughts back to the hospital and the hallway he currently stands in.