40. Hell Yeah.

The night sky still shines down on the six sat outside of UA. Anxiety is in the air. All of them share few words as they wait for a message, a location, anything.... 

It had been three hours since Endeavour was expected to arrive at the meeting point to make the trade. 

Kirishima, with his eyes growing weary, finally breaks the silence. His breath lets mist form in the cold of the night air, "Maybe it went smoothly. Maybe they just haven't gotten in touch with us becaauuuuuse they are caught up in looking after them."

"They said the moment Endeavour was sent to a new location, I would be informed" Bakugou lets out, his tone resembling his usual growl.

"Guys" Midoriya speaks up, his voice eager.

As the words leave Midoriya's lips, the group turn to the young hero. They watch him rise to his feet, his fear stricken green gaze staring dead ahead of him. Immediately everyone's eyes follow his. Bakugou's red gaze widens at the sight, as his face contorts to a deep scowl.

"No." Is all he utters.

Before them, Aizawa's eyes glance between the group. His shoulders are slumped, his hair unkempt, and his expression is full of defeat. However, it doesn't compare to the man besides him. With his arm wrapped over All Might, Hawk's eyes lock with Bakugou's for a mere moment. The hero smells overwhelmingly bad, and his body is riddled with dirt and filth. He however only seems to have one almost fatal wound. This is clear as blood pours from his hero costume where a knife or sword has obviously dug deep into him. He tries to force a cocky smile, only to cough. His eyes tell them everything.

The moment the heroes and a few police officers pass the group, making for the UA doors, Aizawa simply stops in front of the group of students that stand speechless. 

"Endeavour's location is unknown." He whispers quietly.

"And (Y/n)?" Midoriya replies.

"We aren't certain"

The air grows tense quickly.

Immediately another growl is heard. "Don't treat us like children" 

When Aizawa's eyes fall on the source, he freezes. Bakugou stands with his fist clenched, with his arms shaking and veins pulsating. His face is full of rage, but his eyes... They are consumed with sadness as tears cling at the edges of them. He tries with all of his willpower, not to let them fall.

"You know something. You could see it in Hawks eyes." Is all he says through heavy breaths.

A tear falls.

Aizawa turns to the rest of the students, scanning the scene. Todoroki stands tall, his fists clenched too. Midoriya's and Kirishima's eyes are locked on Aizawa, longing for and answer. Ururaka, grips at Midoriya's shoulder tightly. Tokayami only stares solemnly at the floor. They all are waiting for an answer.

"Hawks was told that she is dead. These were Toga's words, of the league of villains"

Another tear falls.

"Damn it." Bakugou's voice is deep. It's full of a rage only few have seen him with. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" He yells, his voice echoing through the yards of the school before he steps away, raising his arm and sending a fierce explosion soaring toward the grass in the distance. It dies quickly.

"Bakugou." 

The boy continues to yell furious nothings. 

"Bakugou." Aizawa repeats. 

"Damn it!"

"Bakugou!" 

The last voice to call his name isn't Aizawa's. The source of the word wraps his hand tightly over Bakugou's shoulder before he can fire another blast. 

As the blond turns his gaze around, he is met by two piercing green eyes that too hold back tears. His gaze is stern.

"The villains would lie to throw us off of their trail, to lose hope. We don't know she is dead. It could just be what Toga and the league want us to believe" His voice is soft, but his words strong.

Bakugou says nothing. He however gives a nod,  and pushes aside Deku's hand calmly. His gaze struggles to turn back to his classmates or Aizawa. 

"So what now?" Ururaka mumbles from over Todorki's Shoulder. 

"We let Hawks recover and we attempt another meeting upon sunrise. We have people looking and investigating the scene. There is not much else we can do tonight." The group's teacher answers honestly. "Come on. Some of the teacher's have woken up and are insisting we have some tea and try and calm down. You'll need some sleep if the mission is no longer tonight."

At his words, Aizawa puts out his arms, signalling for the group to turn around and make their way into the building. One by one, they glance down to Bakugou, who slowly sits down at the steps. They give nods and head for the doors. Midoriya, is the only one who doesn't. 

"We'll be in soon sir." Is all the boy says with a soft smile to Aizawa. He is given a nod in return. 

"Bakugou. Are you alright?"

"Tch. What kind of question is that moron?" He growls, his arms lent on his knees, and his red gaze staring blankly at the floor.

"She's strong. She'll be okay."

"If she's alive, I know that." He pauses. "That's all I can fucking think about. How strong she is." He growls. 

"That. Or how weak she makes you feel?" Izuku chuckles.

Immediately a burning red gaze glares deep into Midoriya's soul. He shuffles away and his expression instantly changes as he waves his arms about. "I- I'm sorry, I was trying to be funny and I uhh-"

"I guess you're right nerd" Is all that is from audible from Bakugou as he rises to his feet, and begins to walk to the doors of UA.

"Huh?" Izuku whispers, gripping at his chest as his heart pumps blood overtime. 

"Come on loser" Bakugou calls back. 

"Yeah sure" The green haired boy answers quickly, scrambling to his feet. As he does, his gaze turns to the flickering show of lights the city has to offer. He gazes hopelessly out to the world for a few moments. Those few moments end quickly, as his eyes widen, and he almost stumbles back.

"Kaccan!" 

Bakugou, without hesitation, turns his gaze back to the freckled boy. His body is tumbling back, as his finger points out to the city, like a maniac absolutely dumbfounded. Bakugou's eyes slowly follow the direction of Deku's finger and as his eyes fall on what the young heroes see, they widen too. 

A flurry of pink, blinding light ricochets  up into the sky from the other side of the city. The show is entangled with dark patches of what they can assume are objects. It looks as though it cuts up straight through the clouds. In ways, its beautiful. The bright beacon is clear, and he imagines, the whole city can see it. 

"(Y/n)..." Is all he whispers.

"Sir!" Izuku yells out, turning to the group stepping through the door way. 

Quickly, Aizawa turns to the sight, and glances to the two boys before him. They look as eager as accelerating cars with the break pushed down, ready to skid when let go. 

"Go. I'll notify the heroes and organise the groups. Do not enter the sight. Wait for us." He orders, turning back to the other young heroes at the door. "We will find you transport. With me"

Without pause, and the moment they are given the order, Bakugou sends an extreme blast from his hands, zooming into the sky. Izuku does the same with his quirk, and the pair are sent into the city. 

"Ready to fuck up some villians!?" Bakugou yells to the boy besides him.

"Ready to get (y/n) back?!"

"Hell yeah."