3.Girl Language

The Dodge ball match set a standard for what you would be dealing with at UA for the first semester, a challenge. But the first four days alone were relentlessly full of obstacles. There is a flip side though! Slowly, this place is beginning to feel like home.  

You can feel your heart beating, your blood coursing, and sweat streaming down your face. Your legs are pulling you across the grass as fast as they can. You may have just started here. But... I have to be the best! 

The sun is slowly rising as you jog back toward the campus. You'd been getting up early to train lately. You've jogged mostly, but it is definitely the most efficient way to increase your stamina and speed. Except on Sundays. Screw that mate.

The campus room is empty and dimly lit by the morning shine. Everyone must be still asleep. Well almost everyone. 

You tilt your head toward the back window that overlooks the backyard and you see the same thing you've seen every morning for the past four days. Bakugou

He's exercising, pushing himself up and down from the ground. You don't think he liked the fact he lost the dodge ball game. He already seems more driven. His hair is drenched in sweat, and his singlet is the same. He looks exhausted. 

He needs a break.

Before you get carried away in my own thoughts, you stop staring and make for the fridge. Bacon and eggs sound perfect. They're how I'll make my body indestructible. You smile at your own thoughts.

The whiff of sizzling quickly fills the kitchen as you bop across the room, reaching for the eggs. But as soon as they're both done, you gulp slightly.

You'd made enough for two. Intentionally, yes, but it was probably a bad idea. For an obvious reason.

You glance at the blonde headed boy outside. His eyes are still full of that sheer determination... and exhaustion.

He needs a break. You remind yourself.

You sigh to yourself as you step towards the glass door. The sound of it sliding open immediately makes Bakugou glance up. God, he never looks happy. 

He doesn't even take the chance to look at your eyes.

"What." He growls 

You glance down at my bacon and eggs. This really is a bad idea.

"I made enough food for two. And you look like you could do with some breakfast and a shower" You laugh awkwardly. 

"What's that meant to mean?" His words become angrier than the last. 

"You don't have to sound so grumpy." You pause for a moment and take a step out into the cold air."You wanna be the top hero right? Well, everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day." And with your words, he pauses for a moment, glancing at the plate you're holding.

"I'll leave it here for you" You smile at him and hear the clattering of the fork on the table outside the door as you place down the plate. 

"I hope they're okay" You smile again. A genuine smile this time, and quickly, you scurry back into the warmth of the building. Bakugou, however, says nothing. 

I really hope he doesn't hate me. You sigh and turn to your plate. At least food is good company. 

                         ●●●《》●●●

When people slowly begin to slide out of the elevators, and stumble down the stairs, you are sitting at the dining table doing homework. 

"See class! This is an example of the level of dedication we should be reaching!" Iida's loud voice roars through the common room. And his hand pats your head once, then again in a similar fashion to a robot. "Good job (Y/n). Setting the standards"