12.Friend vs Friend

The welcoming sight of bouncing green hair among the crowd of lingering people sends a smile across your face. But it doesn't ease the feeling in your stomach or the tingling sensation still on your neck and across your skin.

"(Y/n)! We're both in the finals!"

You glance up at the score board at Izuku's declaration and smile. His name is indeed there, sprawled across the lower part of the screen. The fifteen other finalist's names, including yours confuses you though. So many people you expected to be there, aren't.

Bakugou's name is below yours and Ururaka's is below Izuku's, but only four more of your classmates names are there: Kaminari, Hagakure, Mina and luckily enough, Kirishima.

Hitoshi Shinsou's name catches your eye too. He's done it again...

"It's strange that Todoroki's name isn't up there." Izuku mumbles to you, staring up at the screen in a similar manner.

"Do you think he's okay" You reply, a gentle look on your face as you scan the crowd.

Izuku turns to you, wearing a crooked smile. "Maybe not with Kaccan over there." He points to Todoroki, his distinguishable halved hair sticking out besides Bakugou.

"Damn it Bakugou."

You trek towards the laughing blonde boy, your eyebrows creased and your lips pursed.

Why is he so horrible?

Suddenly your arm is jolted back and before raising a hand to pull away, your met by a jagged, toothy smile and sweet red eyes.

"Kirishima."

He ignores the mention of his name and nods towards Bakugou and Todoroki "Look more closely."

You give the red headed boy a confused look before turning your head back to the two classmates. You squint your eyes and glance between the two boys until you realize something so heartwarming. Todoroki's not being laughed at. He's smiling back at Bakugou.

A grin forms on your face and you immediately turn to Kirishima, moving towards him so only he can hear you. Your eyes are sparkling.

"What do you think they're saying because that boy never smiles" You chuckle, your breath pricking Kirishima's neck.

He blushes slightly at the feeling but shows no sign of noticing. "Probably something along the lines that it's a shame they can't kick each others butts"

You smile up at him and in return he smiles back down at you.

"Oi, Losers! Stop making googly eyes. You've got somewhere to be Kirishima."

The sound is one that you've grown accustomed to and you quickly shift your gaze to Bakugou who is pointing his finger toward the board. Present Mic's voice soon blares over the speakers.

"Kirishima Eijirou and Kaminari the dunce brain will be the first to fight! This will be electrifyingly haaaaard to watchhh!"

An immediate devious grin spreads across Kirishima's face. He says nothing as he walks off. Clearly Kaminari is in for a world of pain seeing as that's what friends tend to do to each other.

You turn back to the board to see who you'll be up against first and the answer sends your heart beating a mile a minute. 

"Ohhh that's priceless." Bakugou beams as he turns to you. Your pale expression is the first thing he notices.

A simple gulp escapes you and no more. Until, the familiar warm sensation on your body draws you back to reality.

Bakugou is right in front of you, one of his hands gripping on to your shoulder.