Ch 1: Goodbye Neverlands, Hello Big Adventure Bay

Jake was currently playing with Cubby on the sand on the edge of Neverlands. Izzy and Skully were off to the side watching them just in case something bad happened so that they can jump in to help. The reason why is because Cubby got sick last night and he started to feel a bit better this morning but everyone was being careful until further notice. Anyways, Skully looks over to Izzy who is doing her little crush face like she was thinking about a certain mermaid. Skully then told Izzy "You know, you should tell Marina your feelings about her one day." "What!? No way Skully, she doesn't even have feelings towards me." Izzy admitted but what she didn't know is that Marina also had a crush on her but was too chicken to tell her. That's when as the two were talking, Jake went over to the two with a sleeping Cubby in his arms. "What happened?" Skully asked Jake. "He started to get really tired and he told me that his stomach started to cramp a bit. So, I think I should take him to bed." Jake admitted but then they heard Peter Pan's calling which kinda woke up Cubby so Jake had to put Cubby down. When Peter Pan landed on the sand of Pirate Island, the whole crew of little pirates ran to Peter and they all hug him. "Hey my little pirates! How are you?" Peter Pan asked them and they all replied with "Good!" Just then Cubby coughed into his elbow a bit. "You ok Cubby? You don't look too well." Peter Pan asked Cubby and Jake told Peter since he can tell that Cubby didn't want to tell Peter "Cubby is sick, He got sick last night but felt better this morning and while we were playing he started to feel unwell again and now here we are." Cubby then hugged Jake as a thank you and Jake ruffled up Cubby's hair a bit as a you're welcome. "Awwww! Well, let's get you to bed Cubby and once you're as sung as a lightning bug I'll tell you all what I saw during my adventures." Peter Pan told Cubby as he picked him up and Cubby then nodded.

After getting Cubby to bed

"Now can you tell us your Adventure Peter?" Cubby asked as his whole team were now sitting on the bed together. "Well, it all started as I was adventuring out beyond Neverland and I came across a land that isn't where Wendy used to live at. I was so confused about it so I went to investigate making sure no one saw me. I landed on top of this white and red building with a yellow telescope appearing out from the top of it. I was really confused but I heard talking and one of the voices sounded really close to Jake's voice." Peter Pan explained.

(In this I headcanon that Jake and Ryder sound the exact same.)

Before Peter can tell the rest of his story, they all heard a loud noise outside and they all went to go check it out even Cubby went outside despite being sick. When they got outside, they saw the Jolly Jodger but it was just out in the middle of the sea which made everyone confused. That's when Jake and Peter spotted something off to the side and it was a crate that Peter instantly recognized. Everyone went over to the crate and it had a little necklace along with a piece of paper in it. Peter took the piece of paper and he put it in his pocket. The reason why was because he knew that it wasn't time for Jake to know something about his past. Anyways, Izzy pulled out the necklace confused. "Why is there a necklace in here?" Izzy asked and Jake replies with "Maybe it was accidentally dropped in here?" "Crackers! I actually read about that type of necklace before!" Skully admitted as he looked at the necklace. "Wh-what is it Skully?" Cubby asked and Skully then told the crew "It's a sibling Ultima necklace! I read this prophecy somewhere when I was on that solo mission to Sky Bird Island that there are two half twin brothers. One's a human and One's an Ultima! Half twin brothers are really rare and they have these special necklaces that are in two of hearts like how this necklace here is one part of a heart. The necklaces have the power to keep the memories of their home inside like a locket and when the two necklaces are put together can give the two special powers. They do have powers if they touch a power meteor where one gets levitation and the other gets gravity." "Do you know anything more about the prophecy?" Peter Pan asked who is now interested in this prophecy. "Well, I don't know what the necklaces powers are because I didn't get anymore time to finish reading it. " Skully admitted. That's when the necklace started to glow a bit which concerned everyone but then there was a big flash and when everyone opened their eyes, the necklace was now on Jake. Jake tried to get it off but it failed and when he put his hands around the small locket, it glowed a bit while putting his memories on Neverland and Pirate Island on it. When it stopped everyone was confused but then they saw a flash coming from where Bucky is at so the whole crew started to run towards it but then they all stopped when they saw a Blue Healer pup/puppy swimmer from behind the waterfall and once it got to shore, it ran to the crew and it tackled Jake to the ground and started to lick him. "Bucky?! Is that you!?!" Izzy asked and the puppy nodded. Everyone was shocked and soon Bucky the now Pirate pup got off of Jake and he wagged his tail. "Ok, Captain Hook might be up to something and I don't like it." Jake admitted as he got up. Soon the ground started to rumble a bit and a beam shot up from the Jolly Rodger making the the sky get clouded up. They soon saw Neverland dissappear out of thin air and everyone got scared. Soon a beam started to head towards Pirate Island and Jake then got an idea so he exclaimed "Everyone! Get close to me! NOW!!!!" Everyone then ran to Jake and they were all in one big group hug. As their eyes were closed, a forcefield surrounded them and the beam then hit Pirate Island with them on it and they soon dissappear.

-Meanwhile-

Ryder and the pups were all in one group hug in the basement because a lot of craziness happened outside which involved the ground shaking and starting to glow. When they all realized that it was safe, they all opened their eyes and they all immediately ran to the elevator to check outside. Once they got outside, they saw that everything expanded a bit and the forest looks like a huge forest plus the bay looks a bit deeper and there were new areas in the forest and beyond that they haven't explored yet. "Woah..." Ryder and the pups exclaimed as they got outside. Ryder then saw a necklace on the ground which was one half of a heart and it looked like that it was brand new. Ryder put his hands around the heart and he watched it glowed a bit not realizing that it was putting his memories of Adventure Bay in it. He was confused about the locket when he took his hands off of it but he then put it around his neck so it can stay safe because for some reason Ryder felt like that this necklace is powerful in more ways than one. He then thought about what will happen next after this because of the new unexplored areas in Adventure Bay and what missions will the Paw Patrol will tackle.

The two boys will soon find out the truth about the past sooner or later.