Ch 6: The Prophecy

"So is it true that you can turn into a mer-boy and to a human boy now?" Skye asked and Finn nodded as she showed him his mer form real quick before turning into his human form. They were all at the lookout and they were all chatting. Izzy was doing Marina's hair by braiding it while Finn was telling the pups and Ryder his stories. Maya and Stormy were playing with Cubby, Robo-dog, Patch, Bucky, and Skully. Jake was listening into the story while Peter was out on patrol since he loves to overlook Adventure Bay and all of the other lands. Anyways, Finn then started to tell the pups the tale how him and Jake first met along with meeting Jake's crew. "And when I popped out of the water his face looked like that his face will never recover. But he was so nervous when he introduced himself to me!" Finn admitted and the pups plus Ryder laughed. Jake's face went red because of how embarrassed he was. After the story, Finn then admitted "I remember my mom telling me the story which is actually a prophecy of two half twin brothers!" Everyone heard it and they were now interested in what Finn said. "Legend has it that when the two worlds became one, the brothers would reunite along with the half heart necklaces that hold great powers. But the two must work together to protect the necklaces because if they fall into the wrong hands then the world would be in danger of destruction. If the two necklaces come together to make a heart necklace something special happens to the brothers and it can give them the power of a strong bound and to work together." Finn explained and both Jake & Ryder payed attention. "How can we tell who these brothers are?" Skye asked and Finn replied with "Well that's gonna be a bit hard but I think my mom said that one of them was a pirate and one of them was either an Alpha or a leader but I don't know but he has something to do with wolves which is cool!" Izzy, Marina, Maya, and Skye looked at Ryder and Jake who were both trying to figure out who these brothers were and Izzy, Marina, Maya, & Skye couldn't believed how stupid the rest were because they can tell that Ryder and Jake were the brothers because of how similar they look and their necklaces. They couldn't figure out who was the parent they both shared since they don't know Jake's parents and God for saken if they want to get into Ryder's drama on how his dad went into a coma the night before Ryder turned 2yrs old and how he got childhood trauma from his mother.

"Well whoever they are then mostly the whole world is depending on them to protect the necklaces. If they fall in the wrong hands then everyone will be in danger from the imbalance of good and evil." Finn admitted and Ryder & Jake started to think about the new necklaces they just got and how they need to protect them but they didn't think of each other being brothers tho. That night after Marina, Stormy, Maya, and Finn left and everyone went to bed. Jake and Ryder couldn't sleep because of how their minds have been running with ideas like what could this mean about some prophecy. The two then fell asleep but in their dream they both saw each other and some fairy that was a ball of light with wings. Ryder saw a reflection of himself and he had his ears and tail while when Jake saw his reflection, he was wearing his pirate captain outfit. The two then made eye contact and they both asked "What are you doing in my dream?! Wait.... You're dream!!! Are we sharing a dream!?!" The fairy then told them "Yes you are sharing a dream prophecies." "Prophecies? What do you mean by that?" Ryder asked the fairy. "You two must protect your heart necklaces and protect each other along with the world. A great evil is coming and you both need to work together like brothers to put an end to it." The fairy replied. "Wait... Does that mean that me and Ryder are the brothers?!" Jake asked and the fairy nodded. Both Jake and Ryder looked at each other and they were both shocked. "That would mean that we both share one parent..." Ryder admitted and the fairy replied with "Well your mother did do something naughty naughty that your father didn't know about that created Jake." "I had a feeling it was her..." Ryder admitted in a peeved off attitude which confused Jake. "Our mother isn't the nicest person Jake, trust me." Ryder told Jake and Jake nodded a bit slowly. That's when their time was running out so before the Fairy could say anything, the two woke up and they both exclaimed "I have a half brother!"