Game on

*DONT PLAY THE SONG YET*
As you already know my name is Amy rutten, i have done everything to become the best detective here, years and years spent in Law school, working my ass off, and today is the day that will change my whole life.on august 20 there was a murder in beverly hills where only rich and famous people live, one of those family is the menendez family, rich , famous , "happy" family. Everything to live happily ever after, right? WRONG, jose and kitty menendez were murdered. They were shot to death with 12-gauge shutgons, their faces were literally ripped off, what kind of monster would do that? i personally think it was a hit mob , i mean can you find any more logical explanation? They had two sons Erik and lyle, actually lyle was the one to call 911. unfortunately i dont know much about this murder, if you are not a detective, policeman or their family member you cant get in that house and they wont release the information untill the murderer is caught. well as you can see i am none of that, yet. remember how i told you today can change my whole life? i meant that today they will choose the detective for that case, i am not afraid, i know i am the best but that bitch kira might get in my way. She knows i am way better than her and she always tries to win over me, over ME. haha nice try bitch, i didnt spend my whole life studying to loose to a bitch called kira, i will win this game i know i will.i need to get ready now and then leave, detective must look good always, the eyes are on you, you are the center of the attention. well i am not a detective yet but i still need to look good and kinda mystic so.. i think this outfit is just great.

Before i get there i will tell you some things about me, i live with my mom and dad, i love law school and murders my favorite serial killer is ted bundy, dont get me wrong i dont like his actions but, ted really was a smart person, i mean he was ...

Before i get there i will tell you some things about me, i live with my mom and dad, i love law school and murders my favorite serial killer is ted bundy, dont get me wrong i dont like his actions but, ted really was a smart person, i mean he was his own advocate. thats so cool, i love animals too i have a cat called salem but usually my dad looks after her because i dont have time. oo here we are, i cant wait to hear my name as a winner.

kira: oh here you are

ugh i hate this fake bitch

Amy: hello kira

kira: came here to loose darling?

Amy: last time i checked you forgot 5 the most important laws, that even a 10 years old knows kira "darling" so i dont know, did i come here to loose? ask yourself (smile and eyeroll)

Kira:you bi-

Captain: listen everybody!

kira stopped but then said

kira: finders keepers losers weepers ;)

i didnt want to cause a "scene" so i just smiled at her and turned to captain.

Captain: in this envelope i have a name of one of you, who will lead the case of Beverly hills murder. It is a great opportunity for the winner to show him or herself off, this case will change their life. before i open it i want to thank each and every one of you for the patience and time you put in this work.

ughhh just say the name already god damn it!

Captain: now the moment of truth!

Kira: get ready to go home

Amy: go get some tissues, you will need it.

Captain: miss kira holland!

*PLAY THE SONG FROM 0:35 SECONDS*

Kira: i think you will need those more ;)

WHAT? KIRA? there is no fucking way, NO WAY! wait who is that man and what is he whispering in captains ear

Captain: oh god.. my apologies to miss holland, there was a mistake. the chosen one is miss..amy rutten!

HAHA YES!

kira: WHAT?

captain: i am so sorry miss holand.

Amy: go cry about it

Captain: miss rutten, you must be here tomorrow morning at 6am, so that you will go to the menendez house. congratulations amy you really deserved it

amy: thank you captain!

ofcourse i won, but this is only the start, everything best is still about to happen..