mystery of love..

*DONT PLAY THE SONG YET*

Po: Amy this is leslie abramson, erik and lyles lawyer

oh.my.god amy play cool, dont faint.

Amy: nice to meet you mrs.abramson i am detective rutter, Investigator of this case.

Leslie: you look pretty young..how old are you miss rutter?

Amy: 21

Leslie: i love hard working people, who fight their way to the top.

Amy: thats all i did 

DID LESLIE ABRAMSON JUST COMPLIMENT ME? this is really a dream come true for me

Po: we dont want to loose any time, tats why the first trial will be tomorrow but before that i thought  you would want to talk to your clients.

Leslie: yes ofcourse i mean there must be a reason why those boys committed such a terrible crime, what do you think amy? what was the real reason?

dont panic amy, dont panic. she is asking me what i think? HELLO? ITS LESLIE.

Amy: they had money, they had fame , they had a great future. i know for a fact that the main reason those boys killed their parents is not money, eventually jose menendez was a terrible person, i talked to joses sister yesterday and she said that her brother was a monster and..

Leslie: and?

Amy: mrs.abramson can we talk privately for a minute?

Leslie: sure what is it detective 

Amy: i um- i found these pictures in joses room..

Leslie: oh my god...have you told anybody about this?

Amy: no i didnt know who to tell but i know for sure this will help you a lot.

Leslie: great..thank you darling.

Amy: no prpblem.

YES YES YES LESLIE ABRAMSON JUST CALLED ME DARLING, i need to call my parents.

Po: amy you can go home, rest now. i will call ryan so that he can drive you

Amy: thank you

ugh finally, some rest i havent slept all day. hopefully no one will wake me up now.

*after 1 hour* 

ryan drove me to my hotel but strange thing is that i couldnt fall asleep, i felt tired but the moment i stepped a foot in my room i was just full of energy. i tried calling my parents but they are probably asleep, hmm what should i do..lets order some dessert and a news paper because i have no idea what is going on in the world.

Amy: hello miss rutter again, i would like to order some brownies in my room

Operator: no problem , anything else miss rutter?

Amy: yes actually um.. do you guys have newspapers?

operator: i think we can do that if you want to

Amy: that would be great thank you.

Operator; okay have a great night miss and hope you enjoy your food

Amy: you too!

you too? YOU TOO? i am either too tired or too dumb nothing in between.lets turn on a tv see if there is any news..

BREAKING NEWS! 

news about the menendez murders shocked the world!

ughh not this again please i want to rest.

*knock on the door*

ROOM SERVICE!

yass finally.. oo even the newspapers are here..WHAT?

WHO THE FUCK TOLD THEM

amy: hello?? this is detective amy i need to talk to the officer

Po: yes?

Amy: HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS?

Po: turns out that somebody saw lyle getting arrested and now the news spread everywhere.

Amy: oh god..

Po: its okay everybody would have find out tomorrow anyways

Amy: yeah i guess..okay..mhm..bye

i dont know how or when i fell asleep yesterday but in the morning an alarm woke me up, i got up, took a shower, ate some breakfast and dressed up.now i am fully ready for the trial..

now i am fully ready for the trial

before the trail started they put erik and lyle in jail cells, leslie told me that they couldnt calm erik down and i decided to go visit him and talk to him.

Po: i am sorry but we cant let you in

Leslie: i am capable of it, let her in.

Po: okay but only for 10 minutes

Amy; thank you..

*PLAY THE SONG FROM 0:35*

i walked in and saw Erik sitting on the floor, banging his head on a wall saying the words " it should have been me, not them, me" over and over agin.

Amy: shh..come here, its me amy..

Erik: i cant Amy.. i cant go there and say the truth.. i cant.

Amy: you can erik, i know you can, i will be there, i will always be beside you erik..

i could see that he couldnt calm down, at one point he couldnt even breath, i didnt know what to do..think amy think...okay thats the only way i can help him right now. i put his face in my hands, turned him around and kissed him on the lips..that 5 seconds felt like a whole century to me, his lips were so soft..they tasted like vanilla, god amy you cant get attached to him , he is a murderer and after the trial you will leave this place forever...

Amy: i am so sorry erik i-

suddenly erik put his hands through my hair and kissed me so, so gently..

Erik: thank you..

Amy: ready?..

Erik: ready.

i took his hand, held it and we walked out together. it was time to reveal the truth..