blood brothers

*DONT PLAY THE SONG YET*

i dressed up sooo  quickly, called my driver ryan and ran downstairs to the hotel entrance.

ughh ryan where are youuuuu, FINALLY!

ryan: Amy are you okay? what happened its literally 3 am!

Amy: please drive me to the police station, as fast as you can 

ryan: okay okay is everything fine tho?

Amy: i am not allowed to say anything yet but trust me as soon as i will be able, you will be the first person i am gonna tell everything.

ryan: okay okay we will be there in a minute 

*phone rings*

Amy: officer i am almost here..okay, yes.

ryan: we are here!

amy:thank you!

i ran inside where about 50 people were waiting for me, i looked around and saw that police officer that i saw yesterday in the menendez house.

Amy: how did you find out.

po: erik. he told everything to his psychologist, dr.oziel. he was keeping doctor-patient confidentiality, but his lover showed us proof where erik tells him "dr.oziel we did it"..

Amy: oh god...where are the brothers?

Po:  we will arrest them today.

Amy: i need to talk to them, immediately!

Po: i will tell you as soon we arrest them , before that you need to tell their relatives..

Amy: ME? why me

Po: i only trust you here amy, please do this favor for me.

oh god..how can i tell their relatives..mrs.menendez will literally have a heart attack when she hears that her son was killed by her grandsons, here we go..

hello mrs. menendez this is detective rutter, you all need to come to the police station as fast as you can..yes thank you, i will tell you everything when you get here, just please come quickly.

finally after waiting for about 20 minutes, they arrived. i told all of them everything that we knew,the reactions were far from what i expected. none of them said anything bad about the brothers and said that, if those boys did it for real there will be a reason behind it and that they will pay any price to set erik and lyle free. i mean if that was me i would be at least be mad?.. unless they know something and are hiding it. 

Po: Amy erik is here, lyle will be brought here soon too.

oh god here we go.

amy: erik we need to talk.

Erik: where is my brother..i am going to kill my self..i should have done that a long time ago..

amy: Erik what do you mean?

Erik: i should have killed myslef..i should have..i want my brother.

amy: lyle will be here soon , erik i need you to answer my questions.

Erik: i wont say anything without lyle and my advocate 

Amy: at least tell me how can i help you.

Erik: let me talk to my brother,please.

why do i feel so bad for a person who killed his own parents...its just something about him that i cant explain. i need to talk to the police officer

po: what did he say

Amy: he wont say anything yet, by the way who will be eriks lawyer?

po: well i was talking to the family about that right now and they said, they will pay for the best one.

amy: so who are you thinking of?

po: leslie abramson

Amy: leslie abramson?..

po:yes, any problems?

Amy: no no , ofcourse not. see you later officer

LESLIE ABRAMSON? that woman is my icon, one of the biggest reasons i chose law school.i cant belive i am going to meet THE leslie abramson...damn who would imagine.

marta: hello detective, my name is marta..marta cano. joses sister.

Amy: yes yes mrs.cano how can i help you

marta: i wanted to ask you something, how is erik? they wont let us talk to him..

Amy: he is..

marta: dont lie to me please.

Amy: he wont say anything without lyle..but he looks devestated.

marta: my poor babies..

Amy: mrs.cano can i ask you something

marta: yes darling 

Amy: do you know what kind of relationship your brother had with his sons? was he rude, strict or anything like that?

marta: i will tell you one thing darling, my brother was a monster.

i couldnt say anything, i just said okay and walked away, a monster?..what does she mean. and what does erik mean by saying " i should have killed my self.."

po: lyle is here.

*PLAY THE SONG FROM 0:27*

i turned around and saw lyle walking in like bad bitch, with an attitude, looking hot af. you are so weird amy stop thinking about how hot he is and go talk to him.

Amy: lyle menendez i need you to follow me 

lyle: i want to talk to my family first 

Amy: you are not allowed

Lyle: i didnt ask if i am allowed or not

Amy: listen here, you little..i said you are not allowed, now follow me or else you will loose your chance to talk to Erik who desperately needs you right now, dont play with me lyle i am your only hope here, dont turn me into your enemy

damnnnn amy even i liked that sassy side of me, lyle didnt say a word, he just stared at me and then started walking.