Best friend

*first of all i want to say sorry to liv and mari for lying that the story ended with the last part. -ბოდიში*
————5 years later————-

Sam: hey am- OH MY GOD my beautiful girl..i have waited for these moments my whole life..your wedding...my little baby is getting married..you- you look stunning darling..
Amy: moooom stop crying!! or else i will cry too..come here, hug me.

I hugged my mom tightly..she was there when i needed her the most..not only her my dad too, both of my parents..this day has come, my wedding, it was so..so unreal you know? my own wedding, my beautiful white dress , lots of guests, my beautiful bouquet of flowers, bridesmaids..everyone is so happy, everything is so perfect.. we are having a wedding in a big chapel, it is very beautiful, calming and relaxing here. and my dad is walking me down the aisle..i am not going to lie i look very pretty today, no one except my mom has seen me yet and ofcourse my dad will come here soon too but no one else, you know the tradition about how the groom must not see the brides dress until the very last minute in the chapel, infront of everyone.

Tim: hey you read- oh wow...oh god..

i have never seen my dad cry before but right now his eyes were full of tears..

Amy: dad please..at least you dont cry.
Tim: okay okay..i will try my best. you look amazing honey, you definitely are one of the most beautiful brides i have ever..ever seen.
Amy: awww thank you so much dad..but one of the? hmm who are the other brides?
Tim: there is only one..your mother.
Amy: okay now you are going to make my cry.
Sam: oh tim you remember our wedding?..
Tim: how could i ever forget my love

suddenly somebody opened the door.

The waitress: miss rutter its time..
Amy: okay we are coming.
Sam: i am going to be there..see you soon darling

i took a deep breath after my mom left the room.

Tim: hey hey darling..amy..
Amy: yes.
Tim: are you really ready my beauty? because if you are not i can-
Amy: no no ofcourse i am ready dad i have been waiting for this for years. i am ready.

Dad took my hand and we together walked down the aisle..all eyes on me..everybody talking about me..my dress and my appearance in general.. and there he was, my future..well already my husband waiting for me..smiling at me with his deeply in love eyes..as we got closer to the altar my dad looked at me, kissed my forehead and then..

as we got closer to the altar my dad looked at me, kissed my forehead and then

Tim: i am giving you my biggest treasure alex..treat her right.
Alex: ofcourse i will ,thank you mister rutter.

Yes you heard it right Alex..remember him? from my childhood? the first ever person i wanted to marry? yes him..5 years passed after erik and lyles death. They jumped in front of me..in front of my eyes..they died before the system killed them. It hurts..trust me it hurts so much that i have to marry Alex and not erik..it kills me..it destroys me..i have been depressed for years..alex was always there for me..i love him, i really do but..but i am not in love with him and i will never Ever be. The only person i will ever love is erik menendez, one and only and nobody in this world can ever replace him. you might hate me for this..laugh at me for this or even have some empathy for me because of this but i had the ring that erik made for me in my hands..but i hid it so no one could take it away.