the letter

*DONT PLAY THE SONG YET*

after hearing the words death penalty for joseph lyle menendez i went deaf, the only thing i rememeber was ringing in my ears that would not stop..i lost them..both of them..most importantly lyle, erik will be out in 25 years and ofcourse i will wait for him my whole life but lyle?..i cant even imagine how erik felt at that moment. 

amy: no..no this cant be true no ..no please no 

before i could reach them the police officers took erik and lyle.

amy: please..please let me talk to them please

Po: i am so sorry amy..you cant talk to them now..

amy: leslie please please help me leslie..i cant..i cant breath

Leslie: shh..shh amy? AMY? SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE! NOW!

the next thing i know is that when i opened my eyes, leslie and i were in my hotel room

amy: what happend? 

leslie: you um..lets just say you were too tired and nervous and you felt ill

amy: please tell me it was all a dream leslie..

leslie: i am so sorry..

i started crying again , i was crying my eyes out , my heart out , my soul out.

amy: WHY GOD WHY..why..why do you always take everything from me..

leslie hugged me tightly...at least i have her.

leslie: i am so sorry..its my fault..i should have defended them better..its all my fault..

amy: no no dont..dont say that leslie, you fought for them , untill the last second you fought for them.

leslie: amy here is the letter that erik gave me to give it to you if something bad happend..i think he meant this situation.

amy: thank you...

i opened the letter and was about to start reading it when..

leslie: i should go now and leave you alone, i think thats what you want right now..please take care of yourself i will check up on you later.

amy: again thank you so much leslie for being by my side when i needed it the most..

leslie: any time..

after leslie left i opened the letter.

" dear amy

i am writting this letter for you amy in case something bad happends, tomorrow we will hear about the verdict from the jury , this will determine my whole future, my whole life , but the only thing i can think about is you amy..how beautiful you are, how kind you are..i am thinking about all of the little details i love about you , the way your hair smells like coconut..your body smells like vanilla and your lips taste like fresh picked strawberries,if only i knew about you earlier amy..if only we met even one day earlier..on august 19, maybe everything would have been different, i dont know maybe..but i am still very happy that i met you. that i met the love of my life if only you knew how much i loved you amy...if only you knew. i always dream about our family and lyles family on a vacation far, far away from everyone and everything. have you ever been to yosemite national park my love? its so beautiful there, if i ever wanted to get away from everything and just relax i would go there, with you..to be honest it would amazing with you everywhere..i love you so much amy and i am sorry if you got this letter..

                                                                                                                                                           with love E.M        "

i wanted to burst into tears again but

i wanted to burst into tears again but..i have no tears left to cry, i am drained, i am empty..i feel empty.

just thinking about the fact that those 12 people decided to take two of the most important things in my life away from me, kills me..those two bastards pam and kuriyama, those people should be the ones rotting in hell. they helped jose menendez destroy his sons once again , they helped him fulfill his dream about killing those young people..how could they..how could they defend a person like that , a monster.. and kitty? kitty was..i dont know what to even call her..she knew all along what her husband was doing but didnt say a word..what woman, what mother would let a man treat her children like that. thats right no mother would let that happen but she..she was not a mother, she was a monster just like her husband.

suddenly a phone called

amy: hello?

tim: hello darling how are you..

amy: i-i am not okay dad.

tim: your mother wants to talk to you..

sam: hello my baby..i am so sorry..we saw the news on tv.

amy: yeah i am sorry too..

sam: you love him dont you? erik..

amy: yeah mom *starts crying*  i love him more than i have ever loved someone in my entire life..

sam: maybe its time to come back amy.

amy: i cant mom..i am sorry, i cant.

tim: its okay darling you can stay as long as you want, please just call us to tell us that you are alright..

amy:okay thank you..i think i will go now, i need to sleep.

tim: bye darling..

after i hung up the phone i fell back on my bad and stared at the cealling  until i feel asleep..

i had a dream where they were proven innocent and set free..we were having so much fun..lyle was alive , erik was alive .. alive and free..it was such a good dream i wish it lasted forever but a phone call from police officer woke me up.

amy: hello?

---PLAY THE SONG FROM 0:46--

Po: YOU HELPED THEM DIDNT YOU?

amy: what?

Po: ERIK AND LYLE! THEY ESCAPED! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!

amy: WHAT? 

Po: to the police station! NOW AMY!

even tho they were committing another crime..thats my boys.