getting started.

——————————————————

"Official first year at Alfea"

——————————————————

It was Pierce's first official day in Alfea. She lived there her entire life but still felt the jitts of the first day of school. Pierce was looking around for Sky as he promised he'd help her with her things.

She found Sky talking to a redhead before Riven walked towards them .

"Quit perving on first years" Riven interrupted, making Sky look towards him.

"Riv, just give me a second. Yeah?" Sky said in annoyance.

"Why? You gonna chase her?" Riven teased as the redhead walked off.

Sky looked at the girl before shaking his head "Nope."

Riven tackled him excitedly as they shared a bro hug. "How are you man?" Riven asked

The redhead began to approach to Stella, seeing Stella made her mad, especially what she did to Sky throughout the whole summer. He was devastated and it pained her seeing him like that.

"Pierce! Over here" The familiar voice of Sky called as he saw her while interacting with Riven. Calling out to Pierce made Riven look at her.

"Damn, has she been on female growth hormones or something" Riven commented, making Sky chuckle and shake his head.

"Stop it, Riv. Quit perving on the first years" Sky mocked as Riven chuckled, impressed at his best friend's comeback.

His statement made sense though. Throughout the summer her physique changed drastically. From a flat-chested with a door figure to a good B cup and hourglass figure. Before summer she still looked somewhat of a child, which made it kind of shocking to everyone who knew her once they saw her.

Pierce walked towards the boys, hearing Riven's slightly disrespectful comment before chuckling. "It's called puberty, you should try it sometime." She said as Sky let out a chuckle on that burn.

"Oh fuck off" Riven snickered.

"Immature and vulgar as always." Pierce said and rolled her eyes.

"You know it" He smirked, obviously enjoying to annoy her.

"That's something you shouldn't be proud of" Pierce said, clearly not surprised of his behavior

"Well sorry to disappoint, Piercey" He said, putting an emphasis on 'Piercey' Riven knows how much Pierce hates to be called that. Before she could say anything, Sky butt in.

"Okay that's enough, can the two of you get along for once. It's the first day" Sky said, looking a both of them.

Pierce let out an annoyed sigh. "You're right, I don't need this disrespectful energy when I'm meeting Miss Dowling later." She said, looking at Riven with an annoyed expression. He chuckled in disbelief but shrugged off what she said.

"You're meeting Miss Dowling?" Sky asked as Pierce nods.

"Mhm.. she talks to all the first years." Pierce replied as Sky took her suitcases.

"I'll bring this to your suite, I'll let Terra know so she can keep an eye on it while you're with Miss Dowling." Sky said and Pierce shook her head, trying to get her bags back.

"Sky, I'll be alright, just help me bring this inside the fairy hall then you can go" Pierce said and Sky shook his head, tightening his grip on her bags.

"Pierce, it'll save you time. We still have specialist training in a bit" Sky said as Riven looked at her.

"Her? A specialist? I thought she was a fairy." Riven said. He knew she trained with specialist but he didn't expect her to be a part of it in her first official year in Alfea.

"Well she's mainly a fairy but Silva insisted that she trains with us." Sky said and Pierce nods.

"Guess you aren't the only one favored by Silva" Riven said to Sky making Pierce giggle because it was partially true. Sky gave Riven a "fuck off" look

"Now, you head off to Miss Dowling's office" Sky said.

"I know... I know.. Sky, I'm not a child anymore, I can handle it." Pierce said and looked at him.

Sky pinched her cheeks. "Sure you can" He said sarcastically. He always does that and she hated it. Sometimes she hated the fact he looks at her like a younger sister at times.

"Okay enough with this incest affection type thing. It's weird." Riven said as Pierce removed Sky's fingers on her cheek. She gave Riven a glare.

"Okay, I'll go. Have fun!" Pierce said as she walked off to the Headmistress' office.

———————————————————

"I know you spent your whole life here in Alfea, Pierce. Might add, your knowledge and abilities are more advanced than most first years." Miss Dowling stated.

"Well you taught me how to control my powers as early as I can comprehend things." Pierce said, giving Miss Dowling a slight smile.

"You made a storm happen in Alfea for weeks. It took me awhile to know what caused it." Miss Dowling said, chuckling.

"I didn't know my anger towards things cause disastrous weatther conditions" Pierce said, giggling.

Pierce and Miss Dowling had a great connection. She wasn't always emotionally available but she was like a mother to Pierce.

"We both know Magic can be dangerous. The curriculum is design with that in mind." Miss Dowling said, looking at her. "Alfea's graduates have ruled realms and led armies, they forge powerful relics and rediscovered long-lost magic. They shape the other world. If you succeed here, you will too." She added.

"Miss Dowling.. for so long Alfea has been my home but I don't need to rule or be something so powerful." Pierce said, contemplating if she should tell Miss Dowling the thoughts in her head.

"Then what do you want to be, Pierce?" Miss Dowling asked

"I want to find my parents.. Find out why they left me here in Alfea and then maybe.. just maybe.. I can figure out what I need to be or who I'm supposed to be" Pierce said.

———————————————————

That is it for part 1 ! I hope you liked it! It's still a little boring but I promise it'll be more interesting soon!
Comment your thoughts or suggestions! It would really mean a lot if you leave a like! I worked really hard to get this story out!