suite drama.

———————————————————

"suite drama, sweet trauma "

———————————————————

Pierce finally got to know most of her suite mates. She was hanging out in the orientation party with them.

"So you're a fairy but you train with Specialist too?" Aisha asked, confused. Pierce nodded.

"Why would you be training to be a specialist when you have your powers?" Musa added. Pierce didn't know the answer.

"I don't know, it's honestly been like that ever since I was a child. I was continuously trained by Mr Silva with Sky" I said.

"Wait.. you and Terra both grew up here in Alfea, right? How come Terra isn't training with specialists?" Aisha asked.

"Ever since she got here, Mr.Silva just started training her with Sky. I'm kind of salty he didn't ask me to join if I'm being honest" Terra said, making Pierce giggle.

"Yeah but in case a burned one comes for us, we have a suite mate who can fight aka sacrifice"  Musa said, making everyone giggle. Pierce is starting to like Musa, she has a sense of dark humor. Kinda like herself.

"Speaking of burned ones, have you heard of that rumor? A student found  that Shepard killed....Apparently it's  been killed by burned one" Aisha shared.

Pierce was hooked in what Aisha said. Bodies killed by burned oome are a huge part of her trauma. She didn't remember much on what her childhood before Alfea was like, but one thing was for sure. Dead bodies. Plenty of dead bodies.

"Who was the student that found it?" Pierce asked. Aisha and Musa shrugged.

"It's Riven" Terra answered. Pierce saw Riven standing in the corner with a flask. It was like he was drinking what he saw away.

"I'll be right back" She said walking away from her suite mates. She wanted to know if the rumors were true.

Pierce saw Sky talking to that redhead girl.

She shrugged them off for now and walked towards Riven. "I heard what happened to you, is it true?" Pierce said and looked at Riven.  

He gave me an annoyed look and sat back into a chair. "In this condition, what do you think?" Riven said, annoyed as he drank from his flask.

"How would I know, you're always under the influence, happy or sad" Pierce said, obviously starting to get annoyed with the attitude he was giving her.

Riven let out a drunken chuckle. "Yes, Piercey. I saw a charred bloody body in the forest. Now go fuck off.." Riven said and looked at her.

Pierce sighed "I'm going to regret being nice to you." She mumbled and took off her necklace. It had a crystal pendant with a gold-plated tip.

"I know what you saw. It can get pretty traumatic especially when it's your first time seeing something like that." Pierce said and handed him the necklace.

"It'll give your mind peace for the night. Miss Dowling gave it to me when I was a child" She said and Riven looked at the necklace.

"There's no way that shit is going to help me with what I saw, but I guess I'll give it a shot" Riven said, taking the necklace.

Riven let out a sadistic chuckle " I'm definitely going to use this act of kindness of yours against you when I'm sober by the way" Riven said, putting the necklace around his neck.