first day.

———————————————————

"First days are always eventful"

———————————————————

"Do you want a succulent? They're really hip, low maintenance, very you." Terra asked Musa

"Sorry. Not that I know you.." Terra added as she looked at Musa anxiously.

"If I take it, will you stop talking?" Musa said in an annoyed tone as Terra's expression changed

"Terra, I'm just having fun." Musa said as she gestured Terra to give her the plant.

"Okay" Terra said, letting out a nervous laugh before giving her the plant.

"Thank you" Musa said, putting the succulent on her small nightstand before quickly putting on her headphones.

"Actually this one might be...Musa...?" Terra asked as she looked at Musa who pretended who couldn't hear her.

Pierce got into the suite. She saw Terra and smiled. "Terra! It's good to finally see you!" She said excitedly as she walked towards her to give her a hug.

"Pierce!" Terra smiled and hugged her back. "Sky left your bags here by the way, they're over there" Terra said, pointing in the other corner of their room.

"God you're a genius for getting the biggest room in the suite." Pierce said and smiled excitedly as she looked at Musa. She gave Musa a slight nod, knowing she probably didn't want to interact. Musa nod back with a smile.

"I'll be taking this!" Pierce said excitedly, taking one of Terra's plant and putting it on her night stand.

"Pierce, that's a very high maintenance plant. I know you won't take care of it!" Terra said, trying to take it back.

"If it dies then I have my special best friend to bring it back to life!" Pierce giggled, kidding around.

Terra grabbed a nice cactus. "Here take this, this is low maintenance and it looks prettier" Terra said putting the cactus in Pierce's nightstand and taking away the other one.

"I have specialist training so I'm going to get changed." Pierce said, grabbing her uniform from her bag before heading to the bathroom to change.

———————————————————

"What is it with you and the crazy ones?" Riven ask as he wonders why Sky puts up with Pierce. Both guys were combatting, Riven successfully hitting Sky's abdomen. Sky let out a groan.

"How do you know she's crazy? You don't fully know her" Sky said backing away for a second.

"She's a brunette. They're nuts in many ways" Riven said, looking at Sky. "Amazing shags tho" He added. Unexpectedly that last phrase pissed of Sky a little. He's always been protective of Pierce. He calls it his "big brother" instinct since that's what it is.. or at least what he thinks so.

"Oh, you speak from experience? Didn't realize your hand was a brunette" Sky replied as Riven come to attack him, Sky use his defense skills and backed away before he came to attack Riven. Riven fails to defend properly and fell on his back.

"You got slow this summer." Sky commented.

"Correction. I got high this summer" Riven chuckled.

"Really?" Sky shook his head, clearly disappointed before helping him up.

———————————————————