down days.

———————————————————

"If you think things couldn't get worse, they can"

———————————————————

Riven looked at Sky and shook his head in disappointment. It was obvious that Pierce liked Sky, and to him, it seem like Sky liked her too.. unconsciously.

Stella was awoken by Sky when he tried to sit up. "Hey, you alright?" Stella asked, cupping his cheek. Sky held her hands and nods.

"And he never learns.." Riven said, rolling his eyes and letting out a chuckle before going to the bathroom to get the crystal necklace that Pierce lend him. He left it there when he was taking a shower.

Riven came back and sat on his bed as he observed the Crystal. After seeing the dead body which freak him out terribly, the crystal did help him forget about the traumatic feeling that came along with it.

He saw Pierce's troubled and disturbed face the moment he opened the door, he wanted to ask her if she was okay but didn't because vulnerability was never their thing.

Sky noticed the crystal that Riven was holding, he knew immediately by Pierce's crystal. He knew what it was. Sky stood up, as Stella looked over to him. He walked towards Riven and grabbed the necklace.

"Why the fuck do you have her crystal, Riven? Did you bully her to give it to you? Do you know what the fuck this is?" Sky said, looking at Riven.

Sky grew up with Pierce so every nightmare, every attack and every night when her past creeps up her sleeve, Sky would hold her through them. It was that bad back then. It started getting better after Dowling gave her the crystal. Which is why Sky is concerned that it is in Riven's hands.

"Calm down, man. She lend it to me yesterday. She came here to give it back but miss perfect princess right her left her clothes and undergarments everywhere" Riven said looking at Stella. Stella gave Riven a glare.

"For the record, she shouldn't be in this area too. If what she saw bothered her, it's her fault" Stella said with pride as she covered herself properly with the blanket before standing up and heading to bathroom.

"Neither should you be here too." Riven said, annoyed at how hypocritical Stella sounded.

"Come on, man." Sky said. Riven snickered at how defensive he was being of Stella. Riven gave him the "really" look. Riven sighed and reached for the crystal but Sky didn't let him.

"Hand it over man, I need to give it to Piercey later" Riven said, looking at him.

"I'll give it back to her" Sky said, looking at him. Riven laughed and looked at him with an unbelievable look.

"Are you fucking stupid? After what Pierce saw?" Riven said and looked at him. Stella came out of the bathroom all dressed and looked at them both.

"I'm Pierce's suitemate, I'll give it to her" Stella said and gave Sky a sweet smile. Riven shook his head and got the chance to grab the crystal necklace.

"I'll return it, she lend it to me, I'm obligated to give it back." Riven said and Stella gave him a small glare before getting her stuff.