trauma n truths.

Here is a trailer of this fanfic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2Rg2lJ8kb/?igshid=1a9hdtte9mi2n

(Please read the author's note after, I have something important to say))

———————————————————

"the truth will always come out"

———————————————————
Aisha, Bloom, Musa, Tera and Pierce finally got back to their suite. Along with Miss Dowling, Professor Harvey and Specialist Silva who was there to give them an earful about how irresponsible their actions were.

"That was very irresponsible of you two to go to the First World like that!" Miss Dowling said as she looked at Pierce and Bloom.

Pierce was still shaken up by the whole thing, she didn't know why she felt so weak in front of a burned one.

"If your friends didn't know what you were up to, you guys would be dead by now!" Miss Dowling added.

"Pierce, you know better than anyone here not to cross that border! Especially this time! What has gotten inside your head?!" Silva said and looked at her angrily, it was almost like he was yelling.

"I couldn't stop her even if I wanted to, so I came with her to make her feel safe." Pierce said quietly, looking down and not making eye contact with anyone in the room.

"You could have died! Farah told me you panicked! You have been training all your life and you can't even run away from a burned one! What happens if it kills you, huh?!" Silva said, raising his voice at Pierce.

"It's my fault.. I shouldn't have gone into the first world in the first place." Bloom said, feeling sorry to what Silva said to Pierce.

Professor Harvey tapped his shoulder to calm him down. "Saul, there are other kids in this suite" Harvey said.

"Where's your crystal, Pierce?" Miss Dowling asked, looking at Pierce with a concerned look on her face.

Dowling knew about her trauma, which is why she had given her the crystal in the first place. It wasn't the first time Pierce lend the crystal to anyone. She only needed it sometimes.

"It's in my nightstand.." Pierce lied.  It was with Riven. She needed to get it back. Miss Dowling wouldn't like it if it gets lost. She felt like a disappointment, especially to Silva. She couldn't get the burned ones out of her head.

"Bloom, Pierce, I will meet you in my office tomorrow. You ladies take some rest, what matters is your safety" Miss Dowling said before leaving the room.

Professor Harvey dragged Silva outside. "Saul, keep your temper down in front of the kids!" Professor Harvey said

Terra saw his dad's bag, she grabbed it and was gonna give it to him until she heard him speaking with Silva.

"My daughter was about to die from a burned one, Ben! She's all I have left. I trained her to deal with burned ones all her life!" Silva said in frustration.

"Pierce has trauma, Saul. You know how bad it was when she was brought here as a kid. She needs to overcome it first before she can physically do so" Ben said, patting Saul's back.