1

Im sorry in advance this is sensitive for some readers here are the warning•Gore/Blood

•Gore/Blood

•Mentions of sexual activity

•Drugs/Alcohol

•Killing/mentions of killing

•Selfharm

•Hallucinations

•Mental/Personality disorder

•BoyxBoy

•Trigger warning

•cursing

Thoughts are in:Hello
Speaking out loud is:Hello
Describing POV is :Hello
Flashback talking  is : Hello

I said it in advance this story may or may not have a good ending and this is based on my personal life cause I have delt with such issues. I do know what I am talking about.I do not conduct these behaviors in some ways but its all up to you in the end.This is a fanfic and is not ment to ruin the image of stray kids.This story is just for fun and not to be taken seriously. I hope you understand once again.

I've never liked anyone,there so hopeless and pathetic, a waste of space.I lean my head against the cold bare glass blowing smoke out of my mouth.I look towards my drink grabbing it taking a large amount of it feeling it burn my throat.

God Dammit..I can't take this stupid shit anymore

I throw that stupid bottle across the room.Why..Why did it have to be like this.
                                  (Potential trigger warning )
"Hey mom I-.My words were stopped short.I look and see the scene unfolding before me.Looking down on the floor I see my mom sprawled out with a knife in her hands her clothes ripped around her chest and legs.Tears that once were wet now stained dry on her face.Her dark black hair stained red.Blood was still coming out of her stomach now forming into clumps.There I stood shocked...paralyzed as if my feet were glued.The room now reeked of a dead body.Blood staining the bedroom furniture. My moms once beautiful smiling face was now emotionless.

I walked slowly out of the room heading to the living room.Along the way furniture was moved and on the floor.Looking up from the ground I saw my father getting murdered before my eyes.My face was shocked I couldn't believe it.This seemed like a nightmare I could wake up right.My my was I wrong.I couldn't hear anything in that moment all I saw was a screaming face withered with pain.

Then before I could count to 5 A knife went through my fathers neck sticking out like a crooked pin.Watching him cry for the first time streaming down his fast past his neck.I watched as he fell to his knees blood now gushing out his neck and mouth like a fountain.In a silent whisper all I heard was "The world is a curse it will kill if you let it stay alive". Looking up I made eye contact with the murder my knees were shaking.He slowly walked over to me and said "One day you'll understand stand kid.Hope you like your present. "His voice was so cracked and scary.I ran as fast as I could to my room to scared to talk and even move.I stayed there for days and soon lost track of time.

I was so weak and scared.Soon I heard sirens and the police ran into my room.I held on tight to my wolf plush my mom gave me as they picked me up wrapping me in a blanket.They asked me questions but I stayed silent.They eventually gave up on me and sent me to live in an orphanage since I had no living relations in the country.Eventually they found my aunt and uncle and they immediately took me in.But at that point it was to late .The boy that everyone knew was gone.I was so high lost in my own imaginary world.

By now your probably wondering who I am...I am the one and only Lee Felix survivor of a notorious murderer.My aunt and uncle are decent ass people but to caring for my liking.I eventually moved out.I have a 3 bedroom apartment since I have money from working and my parents will.

Incoming call

Accept    Decline
                 _______

Incoming call

Accept    Decline
______

Hello this is Jungseok I was wondering if you maybe would like to hang out.

Tch who does this guy think he is

No I'm busy maybe next time goodbye

I hang up the phone.Goddam can't even have a moment to myself can I huh.I go to the bathroom and stare in the mirror. I finally turned 20.My face looks tired from all those nights of no sleep.Skin pale as paper,eyes so empty.My lips are chapped. Staring at the mirror I start to hear voices

You look disgusting.                                      Useless as always

                                                 Its your fault
   Your scaring me.                                          Worthless

I'm in control no one else is.I smash the mirror I can't stand looking at myself.I walked to my bed and laid down staring at the ceiling with star stickers.Sweetheart what's wrong look at me.I look up to see my mom and her beautiful smile that always made me laugh.I get off the bed and hug her.I relax in her hold. I tell so many people she is alive but everyone looks at me crazy.I look in the other mirror and see she is gone.

I don't like bright lights so everything is dimly lit.I hear a drop of water or some liquid and look down.Oh my hand is bleeding silly me.I chuckle while smiling walking into the bathroom. I find the first aid kit and wrap my hand up.I lay down and close my eyes saying "I love everything". The smells of blood and screams are faint.I feel like its getting hard to breathe.

My so called friends hate that I drink and smoke their one to talk.Everyone needs an addiction for some people its money,power and even sex.I have lived inside my world of make believe playing and sitting for ours contemplating what to do with my life.My stupid ass friends set me up with a therapist.All those stupid people do is listen and get paid.Deciding I should go for a walk I grab 2 cigarettes.While out smoking I decided I might as well drop by to see my drug dealer." I'm not harming anyone but myself "

                                                      DING
Cheesecake Hoe
------------------------
Hey my dude we stopped by your place
remember you got that appointment
tomorrow

Cheesecake Hoe
------------------------
We dropped off some groceries for you
and saw your mirror was broken hope
your okay.                                                                             "Read"

                                                                                                     You
                                                                                                     -----
                                                                                              Ok thxs
I smile at the kind gesture.I decide to go to the mall and get some new clothes. I decided on some crop tops cause I think they are comfortable. People stared at me cause of how I looked.They had no right to judge me if there wasn't so many people here I would have end their meaningless lives one by one.

I get home deciding to take a draft.Hearing a notification I look and see it is from the Clinic about my appointment.

We'll see about that heh

I hope you enjoyed this these chapters take a bit longer to write.