3

Deciding to go to my appointment on time I grab one of my brownies I made

Deciding to go to my appointment on time I grab one of my brownies I made.Hmm should I get one for Dr.Bang....
You know what screw it if he doesn't like it oh well

I am going to try to do better and not fuck up some shit like I usually do.I look towards my wolf plush sitting on my bed. I treasured that stupid plush I don't know why I need to let go.I grab the brownies and head downstairs. Hmm I wonder what would happen if I slipped some weed in them maybe next time.

I haven't seen my mom in a while which is weird but now it feels like someone is grabbing me it starts to get annoying.
Felix~
I turn around to see the one and only Han Jisung standing before me hiding something behind his back.
Oh hey Hannie what's up.
Han looks at me and pulls me into a hug.He visits me two times a week to check on me.
Have you been taking your medication Felix.
Ugh he knows how I feel about that stupid medication ill just lie not like its gonna hurt him.
Of course I have been.
Liar
I have been also going to my weekly sessions and I am actually just on my way right now.We can hang out afterward or something. Han smiles and hugs me again nodding telling me he will drop me off there.

Something isn't feeling right my body keeps fidgeting.The sudden urge to get someone and gouge their eyes out of their sockets and stuff it down there throat while slowly killing them is growing more and more tempting.I just want to see their body suffer dead but alive and force them to eat their own body. The thoughts and feelings only grow stronger by the day and the medication doesn't help no more.I can't tell Han or the others cause what would they think.I'm just some crazy psycho just using them.
                                                             Disgusting slut
              You are a user
                                                                                   Nobody likes you
                                                      Maniac
God Dammit forget it Han just go home or something.Han flinched as I stared yelling.He needed to go away before I hurt him this stupid therapy and medication wasn't working now.Its okay Felix I understand just let me hel-

No no you don't understand you act like you do but you don't just go away from me not now I don't need you.Everyone looked at us on the streets as we yelled at each other steering their kids away from me.Flipping him off I walked away from my apartment leaving Han crying.I don't care its not my fucking problem he is not always minding his business. I just needed to get to this appointment to get it done and over with.

"Mr.Bang Felix is here for his appointment". Chan looks up to see Felix clenching his fist.He never saw Felix this mad.
Hurry the fuck up and get this over with I have places to be
Chan was a bit surprised on how Felix was acting but had an idea something triggered Felix.He watched Felix's body language as he clenched his fist drawing blood.Chan winced in his head on how easily he did that.Opening his drawer he took out some things.Here have this it helps a bit.

Felix looked up to see Chan giving his some bandages and a squishy unicorn.What does he think I'm fucking 12.(My therapist gave me a squishy like that it pissed me off)

Felix sighed thanking him.Chan knew Felix was about to have an episode he could tell as Felix kept clenching the squishy soon watching as it began to rip.Felix soon pulled a box out of his bag and set it on the table.I brought some brownies I made I hope you like it.Chan watched as Felix opened the box revealing freshly baked fudgy brownies.He smiled and inhaled the air deeply. Wow these smell amazing you really are a good baker. Felix blushed a bit but kept his face straight his thoughts soon thinking what he would do about his medicine. Felix looked up at Chan feeling so heartbroken he couldn't take it the urge was so strong it was hurting him and the medication was no longer helping.He slowly pulled out the knife in his hand .

Hey Felix these are rea-

Hope you liked this chapter this is not proofread😪