7

Chapter ahead ✨Trigger warning✨

Chapter ahead
✨Trigger warning✨

I sat patiently on his bed fiddling with his fingers.I haven't received any news about chan I wonder what happened to him.Its been over a month ,I wish to go and be in the outside world again.I get bored easily these days so I keep a journal on hand.It sits in the tiny desk area I made at Minho and Hans apartment.

What should I write today...

Dear Diary,
I have been clean for quite a while it did hurt me at first and I felt like I was going insane.I can't go outside or much less be alone.I haven't drank but that doesn't stop my thoughts.I wonder what i have,could it be something from my trauma.It most likely probably is.I have been writing Chan letters but I don't know if I would mail them.How does he feel about me I wonder.Does he still care about me,worry about me,think about me.I probably sound obsessed now but I feel like I am truly better.I have the right medicine now.The police are allowing me to now visit Chan in the hospital tomorrow and ,I am very excited.I can't wait to buy him fantastic things and see his smile.

Signing out
Felix

It won't be long before I visit him.I wonder what flowers I should get.Maybe looking up online might be a good idea.I get up carefully not to make to much noise and flop on my bed.Han and Minho just got back from the store and are taking a nap.I squeal from the excitement I'm finally gonna see chan again.I'm so happy he got better.I can get him some snacks and maybe a stuffed wolf.I look over to see my wolf on my bed.It reminded me so much of Chan.I finally have a good reason to be clean and healthy, a someone.

Felix finally had someone to look forward to with spending his days with.He was very excited and fell asleep quickly preparing for tomorrows journey.The rain outside lightly hitting his window reflecting off light from the city lights in the night sky.

Felix woke up bright and early yawning like a little chick with a smile.Today was his day,the day he met chan once again.Felix kept out of bed quickly getting ready to rush off to the store.He slipped into a silky black shirt paired with his cargo pants.He sported his favorite beanie that he received from his friend from afar Hyunjin.

"Hey Minho ,Han I have my tracker on ima run to the store then go to the hospital"

Minho looked up with his glasses smiled and looked back down at his phone.He wasn't gonna show it but he was so happy for Felix to finally have found love,to have found someone to care about and for them to do in return.Han squealed and slid around the counter barreling towards Felix.Pulling him into a squirrel hug.Han still had food in his mouth crumbs were falling here and there.

"My man I wish you the best of luck I hope everything goes well"

Felix felt the crumbs fall on his shoulder and onto the floor and laughed grabbing his wallet and heading outside.The sun was shining in the early morning the birds were chirping.Felix watched as little kids were playing hop scotch and as a mother cat sat with her kittens.The air was fresh and it was only just the beginning.