6

Felix waited patiently for Minho to answer his question.He was nervous after all that happened and probably knew he wasn't gonna be able to visit Chan.Felix was on house arrest and was being watched 24/7 by the law.

Felix was on house arrest and was being watched 24/7 by the law

He was now considered a very dangerous person.If he hadn't been getting help and taking his pills he would be in jail.Felix sat on his window ledge.He wanted to see Chan and check on him so bad but he knew he wasn't gonna go.Felix sighed and went over to his computer to see how their dance cover was doing.He noticed there was quite a few comments and over 15k views.He smiled a bit till he heard his door open and Minho quietly walked into the room with Han not far behind him.He turned around in his chair to face them ready for whatever news awaited him.

"Hey Felix so we found out after talking to them that your gonna have to wait until he wants to see you.Chan is still unconscious but we can visit and FaceTime if you want he wakes up in a bit." Han said playing with his fingers.Felix saw that Minho was massaging his back. Felix sighed in defeat agreeing that he would do FaceTime. He grabbed his newly prescribed pills popping off the cap.He didn't want to take them but he was gonna have to if he didn't want to hurt anyone again.

"Felix make sure to always be aware of your surroundings you can't get rid of us so easily"

Felix stopped and slowly looked around there was no one there.It sounded like his mother.

"M-Mom is that you?"

Felix felt his eyes begin to water and tear up.He missed his mothers voice.Felix begun to frantically look around crying out for her.But he couldn't just find her.He fell to the ground crying more than he had in years.He wished he could talk to Chan.Chan would have comforted him
and gave him such a loving and caring hug.But it was all his fault now.Felix was gasping for air having a hard time breathing.His face was red and puffy and he was scratching his neck to breathe.His fingers were now stained with his own blood as new fresh cuts appeared on his soft tanned skin.He felt as though his whole world collapsed once again,but this time he hit rock bottom. He felt arms go around him before he passed out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chan had finally woken up in the hospital sitting up slowly.He heared the heart monitor making an occasional sound.He was confused on why he was in a hospital gown turning to look around he winced in pain.

"Oww what happened"

Chan looked down and saw his shoulder and his chest had stab wounds.The bandages were littered all over his body.What did happen all I remember was I had an appointment with Felix. Wait where is Felix?Chan was very confused on what happened he played there before looking to the left and seeing a little container covered in tin foil.It was wrapped up in a decorative silk ribbon and had a note attached to it.

Chan slowly reached over picking it up quietly and placed it on his lap.It didn't seem damaged so he decided to slowly open it.It smelt amazing and he opened it to reveal brownies.It was in a thermal box and he slowly bit into one tasting vanilla ice cream.Chans eyes lit up with joy.These brownies tasted so sweet and amazing the ice cream meshing with the darkness of the fudgy brownie.
(Sorry guys they ain't weed brownies but that will be in another story💀)

After Chan finished the brownies in the small package he pulled out the letter it was from Felix.He wondered what happened but he figured it wasn't good.He would ask the nurses later about him.Opening the envelope it was written in very delicate hand writing.It was all in English so it would be a bit more easy for Chan to read.

Dear Chan,

As I told you during the session when giving you this I said not to open it when you get home.This is very hard for me to talk about but I'm glad I met you.It was very hard for me to get help and I thought I wasn't gonna live much longer.I used to do drugs and almost killed multiple people.I have went to many other people for help but nothing worked.

A week before I met you I was gonna take my own life without a care in the world.But after meeting you I felt as though I had a purpose.You were so kind to me and caring.It didn't feel fake like this was just your job to do and that you genuinely cared.I learned a lot of things about and what you liked.

I felt as though I made a good friend that I should keep for life.But as time went on I must confess I do think I am starring to fall for you.I have never experienced such emotions but I do feel a connection. I wish to if you accept to pursue and get to know each other much farther than friends.

I hope I'm not pressuring you with these feelings but I do like you more than just friends.I want to take time to get to know you.It was hard to write this since I don't usually talk about my feelings.

P.S I hope you enjoy the brownies they are filled with ice cream ;)

Sincerly ,Felix🐥

Chan was shocked.Felix had just confessed to him and through a letter which he thought was cute.He did find FELIX attractive but would it be weird to like your patient. Chan decided he wanted to be cheesy and write a letter back.He found a pencil and paper an decided to start writing.Before he could start a nurse walked in with a stranger behind her .He smiled a pained smile at his now bed ridden friend.

"Chan we need to talk"

(hey hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it took a bit)
Not proof read