4

Chans words were cut off as he saw Felix staring at him no longer sitting down

Chans words were cut off as he saw Felix staring at him no longer sitting down.His head was looking down his now black hair covering his eyes.Chan watched his eyes looking at Felix's hands but what made his heart stop wasn't the blood dripping from his hand.It was the knife he had clenched in his hands his knuckles white from holding it.

Hey Felix y-you can put the knife down

.....

You can talk to me relax take a deep breath

..............

Chan didn't move cause if he did who knows what Felix would do.Slowly he pushed a button under his desk to alert security in case something happened.Felix looked up tears falling from his eyes staining his cheek.Chan felt so heartbroken but didn't know what to do.He wanted to reach out and help the poor boy.

Your fault

.........

Its your fault you aren't helping me

...........

YOUR STUPID MEDICATION ISNT WORKING YOUR STUPID THERAPY ISNT WORKING NOTHING IS WORKING CANT YOU SEE

.........

Chan listened to Felix yell at him screaming at him cursing his name.Before Chan could react Felix lunged at him with the knife pushing over the desk making them both topple to the ground.Chans heart was pumping so loud he could hear it in his ears.The adrenaline rushing through his body.This was a life or death situation and Chan was about to die.

YOU STUPID ASSHOLE ITS ALL YOUR FAULT

Felix brought the knife up stabbing Chan in his shoulder. Chan winced in pain he had never experienced this before his body wasn't moving.Chan tried to grab Felix's other hand and pin him to the ground but Felix surprised him.Felix using his knees pinned his arms to the ground

I HATE YOU

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

I WISH I NEVER MET YOU YOUR USELESS I HATE YOU

Felix stabbed Chan once again in his shoulder.Chan screamed out in pain.Tears feel from his eyes.He couldnt move even with all his strength.He tried to push Felix off but was helpless.

Where is security when you need them

Every scream of pain was music to Felix's ears and made him smile.He laughed every time he saw Chan trying to fight him.Deep down his brain was telling him to stop screaming at him to not hurt this man he loved.His heart broke at the sight of the man he loved.But overall Felix loved this watching as Chan coughed up blood and seeing it come out of his shoulder and leg.The way it dripped out in a red stream and made puddles.Felix looked down to see his clothes stained with Chans blood.Felix felt something grab his hand it was Chan.He looked down and saw his face. Slowly Chan opening his mouth to talk.

F-FELIX .....I still care about you.....no matter what I will help you.

..........

Felix felt as Chans hand that was cupping his cheek slowly loosened and fell on hid lap.

W-wait Chan wake up..

Felix realizing what he did quickly got off Chan now crying.What the fuck did I just do omg. Felix examined all the wounds he made on his body watching as Chan started to lose consciousness. Felix felt as someone dragged him away as Chans body was surrounded and took away.All Felix could do was look down in shame.He couldn't believe he just stabbed the man he loved,his therapist.. his friend...his potential lover.

Felix felt his body being dragged into a padded room.They put on the all to familiar garments and threw him in there in the dark.He didn't care all he wanted to know was what happened to Chan.Chan was being taken to the hospital now on life support. Doctor's were getting his files and looking at hid medical records having to get blood since he lost quite a lot.Doctors had set up oxygen and put needles to monitor his vitals.Felix cried in the dark room and Chan cried in his sleep.

Soon news got out to his friends and Chans close friends.The news wasn't leaked because Felix was a mental patient and it would ruin both of their future careers. So the police didn't post any news about what happened.Felix would only get food and water 2 times a day and did his business. He didn't know what happened or how Chan was.He didn't know when he would leave this dark pit

I hope you enjoyed the chapter✨
(Not proof read)